Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Snugrugs Men's Suede Sheepskin Moccasin Slippers With Soft Sole
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on January 3, 2014
For the price of $29 USD, these are five star slippers. Not quite the quality of UGH, but those cost up to $150.

The wait for shipping from Great Britain to the States took approx. three weeks during the 2013 Holiday Season.

The "brown" slipper is a rich chocolate brown. The entire exterior is made of real suede leather. Inside the slipper, you will find real wool. Not itchy wool, mind you. Nice, soft, welcoming wool. It looks exactly like the Amazon picture. The fit is perfect; I'm a 10.5 so the size 11 works perfectly while allowing a little room for thin socks. Fit and finish are better than your average pair of Dockers or Deerforms found in department stores. The item looks truly handmade. I can't determine where these are made as there are no markings, but guess the fine Country of England?

I have hardwood floors and there isn't enough cushioning on the sole for me. These are better suited for carpets; indoor use only. When tested on a carpeted area, comfort level drastically improves. I'd love to see these made with more sole cushioning. Still, I'm not deducting a star for the lack of cushioning. Just know this before purchase.

I highly recommend purchase for $29 USD if you will be walking on carpet and not on a hardwood floor.
The slippers are very comfortable and just what I was looking for. It's difficult to find the mocs with the all leather soles, so I tried ordering them online. I wear a size 10 1/2 shoe, so I got the size 11. They are comfortably secure while on, but I can slip into them easily. They ship from England, and I was dismayed when the shipping arrival was scheduled for four weeks, but they arrived within two!
on December 15, 2014
I really loved these at first. They are very comfortable and warm and are priced much less than several other similar products. But sometimes you get what you paid for; in this case, cheap slippers equal cheap quality. It took exactly 41 days for the suede to tear at the stitching, creating a large hole in the side. The suede is very thin and isn't reinforced or rolled over at the edge where it is stitched together creating a weak point. They were not tight and I only ever wore them around the house, so there's no reason why they shouldn't have lasted much longer. They were cheap, but I now regret not putting the money towards a more expensive and higher quality pair of slippers.
review image review image
on January 21, 2014
Shipped faster than expected and was pleasantly surprised at the quality. He really loved them and they help deter the dogs from stepping on his bare feet. The suede goes all the way around the bottom of the shoe, so don't try to make these yard or errand shoes. That will probably just destroy the material.
on March 18, 2015
Let me start this review with the good attributes, since it will be a short list. They look great, fit perfectly and that's about it. These slippers were doing fine for about 2 months, I wore them a couple hours daily and only inside. Then the top left seam on the left shoe ripped apart for about 3 inches. The very next day, the right shoe ripped the seam on the top right seam. It is apparent the leather is too thin in this area and either should have been thicker or the material should have been folded at the seam before stitching. I see there are other reviews about this same issue and apparently the Seller nor the manufacturer is concerned enough to resolve the problem. I am very disappointed in these slippers and see no way to contact either the Seller or Amazon about this issue. I would highly recommend you take this not only as a warning as to what can happen to these slippers but as a distinct likelihood that it will.
on March 17, 2015
These were very comfortable moccasins. Exactly what I was looking for. That was until the shoe came apart at the seams. After wearing it around my house, these shoes fell apart after one month. I never did anything more strenuous than walk from my bedroom to the living room. Quite simply unacceptable. Do not buy this shoe. I can almost guarantee that it will fall apart - maybe not in a month, but earlier than you might expect.
on January 19, 2014
I ordered these for my husband for Christmas. He really likes them and they are quite comfortable. I thought they might be tight with the sheepskin lining, but he said they were not. Very reasonably priced too!
on November 18, 2014
The toe top unraveled after one day use.
on November 24, 2015
I've had these less than a month and worn maybe 10 times. The lashing on the right slipper has broken and is now unraveling! Worn only around the house on carpet. No pets so not damaged by a dog or cat. Junk! I would give -1 star if that option was available.
review image
on February 27, 2016
I just bought a 2nd pair. The first lasted almost 2 years before getting a small cut in one toe. I snagged it on something a few months back and it's gotten thin there anyway. I started wearing suede soled mocs years ago while doing computer work. They generate no static, even on a wool carpet, which is very useful when messing around with static sensitive components.
I've worn these almost all day almost every day, even outside and on concrete occasionally. I keep them dry, though.
I have a way of treating them that makes them very comfortable and longer-lasting.
I wash them in a bucket with detergent (Citra-solv) and leave them overnight. I squeeze them out, rinse with cold water and repeat twice. This gets out most of the dye (which bleeds!) and oil (which smells.) I tumble dry them gently at low heat until just moist, then wear them dry, indoors. I rinse them out and repeat until they shrink enough to fit fairly tight. Then I coat them with a mix of coconut butter and beeswax made to melt at 115 F. I put them somewhere warmer than that until it soaks in. They're almost waterproof, but breathe well. They loosen with wear until I wash (hand soap @ oxiclean now) them again, then dry @ shrink. A close fit makes them wear evenly.