Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 33 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 19, 2012 5:57:21 AM PST
Hi

So, due to a bout of nostalgia I went against my inner voice and I wanted to see if Amazon had purged all the old forums and imagine my surprise when I see people I used to talk to still on here.

I used to be a big contributor to these boards a while ago, like when the book first hit stores.

I think my little moniker was Hatter or something.

Anywho, I just wanted to come out and say that I have always been a Twilight fan. I will always be a Twilight fan, I own all the books in hardcover and on my kindle, I own all the movies, I have a Team Edward t-shirt somewhere in my room that I've owned since high school, and I saw Breaking Dawn part II on opening weekend (the only other movie I've braved the opening weekend rush for was the Avengers).

Now, if this drastically changes your opinion of me and you feel like lumping me into the same category with Nutty Madam, I really don't care.

Cause I'm not that crazy.

But there's a BookTuber named CassJayTuck who pretty much sums up my feelings on people who judge others based on the books they like to read.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nv1nBgWW_BE&feature=plcp

There, enjoy.

I think I'll wrap this up now.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2012 4:42:26 PM PST
W.Westphal says:
I was not here from the start, Galow. Who is still around that you used to talk to?

Oh, and I don't think anyone here has a problem with someone being a fan, many of us are fans of the first three, just not BD.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 20, 2012 4:10:40 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 20, 2012 4:12:43 AM PST
Frankie says:
Ha Ha Ha! "We are determined to convert everyone to our Dark Cult" Wonder who she's talking about.

"How dare you insult Harry Potter" She hit the nail on the head that time.

Posted on Nov 20, 2012 11:51:55 AM PST
W.Westphal says:
I have the Frankster on ignore because she has proven time and time again to be the only poster who is out for a fight all the time. I have read many insults from other peeps while reading the old topics, but almost everyone apologized except Frankie. I mean really, she has attacked soooo many people on the forum that you would think that the balloon head would have taken SOMETHING back.She once posted a negative comment on every one of Caligirl's reviews because she was enraged at her comment. She even made a blog attacking multiple people on the forum. Many of her posts have been deleted by Amazon, and many people have put her on ignore, but she just keeps coming back. She obsesses constantly that someone else obsessed over a book for two years, but her obsession has gone on for over four years. She stalks people to other forums. She is a little man who wants to feel important. I would advise you to put her on ignore, she is not on the haters or the fans side. (She even got herself banned from a Twilight site)

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 20, 2012 12:08:47 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 20, 2012 12:40:04 PM PST
Frankie says:
You are truly delusional Westphal. Please stop pretending you are ignoring me and take my advice-get help.

But, just for yucks-here is Caligirl's profile: http://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/A2X9TSWP9AZFS4/ref=cm_aya_bb_pdp Please find where I "posted a negative comment on every one of (her) reviews" You don't have to find every one. Just one. Doesn't even have to be a negative comment. If I ever made a comment on any of her reviews, I don't remember at all, which is unlikely if I was so "enraged". In fact, find where ANYONE posted more than one negative comment on her reviews. I don't know where you come up with this stuff. Also, what is this Twilight fan site I was supposedly banned from? I was a member of only one site, and I certainly wasn't banned from it.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 21, 2012 12:45:01 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 21, 2012 12:46:14 PM PST
W.Westphal says:
Ooops, did I say comment? I meant vote. This information comes from Caligirl. And as for you getting banned, that info comes from you, who claimed to have been banned from a site because you predicted that Bella would have a baby. Not my fault if you lied.

Now I'm putting you back on ignore. The only reason I took you off is because you stalked me to to other Amazon forums.

Posted on Nov 21, 2012 4:13:20 PM PST
Cory says:
dont worry. even the dark side is not cruel enough to lump anyone in with NuttyMadam... she is a level of emotional psychosis so severe that it is an insult to make her a standard barer for anything other than why people with mental issues should not be allowed to opt out of their medications.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 21, 2012 6:03:50 PM PST
Frankie says:
"Ooops, did I say comment? I meant vote. This information comes from Caligirl."

Ah, so this is your typical hearsay, which obviously you've screwed up, because, once again, you can't even go to her profile and find negative votes on all her reviews. Same with my being "banned". Not so, I didn't lie, you just can't bother to be accurate about anything you say. Please, stop pretending to ignore me and go get help.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 21, 2012 6:10:25 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 21, 2012 6:16:10 PM PST
W.Westphal says:
It is here that Caligirl made the claim:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Frankie-Chronicles-/forum/Fx1GAA6GYWX8459/Tx26ZUPTW37LS5W/3/ref=cm_cd_pg_pg3?_encoding=UTF8&asin=031606792X&cdSort=oldest

Frankie, you are just a bitter old poster who is trying to feel important by attacking others. You try to feel less ignorant or less insane by putting it on others. You have a serious inferiority complex, and I suggest you get it checked. In the meantime, I am putting you back on ignore. The only reason I took you off was because you started posting replies to my posts in other Amazon forums. Get your priorities fixed.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 21, 2012 6:20:49 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 21, 2012 6:21:28 PM PST
Frankie says:
Obviously you need a lesson on the Amazon message board...

Go to the post where you think Caligirl is talking about me (and she did say "comments" BTW). In the top right-hand corner you can click on "in reply to an earlier post". Click on it, and it says: "Deleted by the author, Prince du Crépuscule, on Sep 29, 2009 10:03:24 PM PDT"

Please, stop pretending to ignore me and go get help.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 21, 2012 6:22:14 PM PST
W.Westphal says:
Frankie seems to have gotten us away from the topic. Anyway Galow, you won't be abused on this forum just because you like BD. Frankie is the only one who attacks people for their views. As long as you don't troll, you should be fine.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 21, 2012 6:23:24 PM PST
W.Westphal says:
Okay, I admit it was Prince, but everything else still stands.

"Frankie, you are just a bitter old poster who is trying to feel important by attacking others. You try to feel less ignorant or less insane by putting it on others. You have a serious inferiority complex, and I suggest you get it checked. In the meantime, I am putting you back on ignore. The only reason I took you off was because you started posting replies to my posts in other Amazon forums. Get your priorities fixed."

Frankie is now on Ignore and shall remain so.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 21, 2012 7:22:00 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 22, 2012 5:30:55 AM PST
Frankie says:
"Okay, I admit it was Prince, but everything else still stands."

No, because you still can't back up anything else you say. You just didn't make it as easy for me to make a fool of you with the rest of your drivel. Just like when you said I was banned from the Twilight message board. I may have said that EVERYONE was banned from talking about Edward getting Bella pregnant, which is why I got disgusted left, but I wasn't banned. And, even if I was banned for saying it, it would have bad behavior on the part of the message board, not mine. But, that doesn't matter to you, when you decided to start running around and bad mouthing someone whether it be me or E.L. James. Facts, or the context of facts, are irrelevant.

You run around and claim that people like E.L. James are harmful to society. I think it is people like you.

Posted on Nov 21, 2012 10:17:04 PM PST
Cory says:
If we keep talking about she-who-has-no-life, she wont go away...

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 21, 2012 10:19:40 PM PST
Frankie says:
I know Cory, but when she keeps accusing me of ludicrous things, I have to defend myself.

Posted on Nov 22, 2012 12:01:12 PM PST
Cory, You are too funny. I don't care is someone likes BD. We can agree to disagree. I went back and forth for hours in "Twilighted" forum until I started to get a huge headache! I am a Jacob/Bella fan. That is the only part of the Twilight saga that I truly enjoyed. The rest was a big mess!

Posted on Nov 22, 2012 12:13:48 PM PST
Cory says:
Jacob was the closest character that came to having any human qualities. then he turned into a pedophile because meyer is an idiot.

Posted on Nov 24, 2012 6:00:32 PM PST
I can't stand Meyer for putting Jacob in such a bad light. He NEVER would have imprinted on a half vampire baby...especially Bella's! What was she thinking?

Posted on Nov 24, 2012 8:18:11 PM PST
Cory says:
her books show she didnt think about what she was writing; she wrote whatever, damn the inconsistancies and consequences.

Posted on Nov 26, 2012 9:08:52 PM PST
Faith says:
Does anyone know a literary agent that is taking new submissions?
I have something I have been trying to get published for a year now and have had NO luck.
I do not understand how SM got her crap published when there are BETTER stories out there...

Posted on Nov 29, 2012 8:32:06 AM PST
Oh, I was half expecting to post this and have to hide for fear of being attacked, but it's nice to see that most of this board has grown up :)

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 10:28:16 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 29, 2012 10:30:02 AM PST
Frankie says:
Well, most of the ones that would have attacked you didn't grow up, but have left.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 1:43:31 PM PST
W.Westphal says:
Yeah, these forums are much more peaceful than they were in 2008, there are no more Crawford's or anything like that.

So did you check out the Bar?

Posted on Nov 30, 2012 3:08:56 PM PST
Cory says:
faith, what is the genre and age group. that is a good place to start for finding an agent, as it will help you cut out most of the agents who are not going to even be interested in what you have to offer, as many specialize in certain areas.

There are some helpful database websites:

http://www.agentquery.com/

http://www.querytracker.net/literary_agents.php

http://www.pubmatch.com/literary-agents.html

those are a few to get you started. you also can look into buying the most recent writers market place (they also have a childrens writers marketplace) which is a yearly publication that lists publishers, agents, and editors.

also, never submit without checking the predators and editors list, to make sure that it is a trustworthy agent/publisher. There are alot of scammers out there preying on writers: http://pred-ed.com/pubagent.htm

never submit to someone with a reading fee.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 1, 2012 3:45:44 PM PST
legacy_man says:
Hi Faith,

You can also try The Writer's Coffee Shop

http://ph.thewriterscoffeeshop.com/static/submissions

They're the ones that originally published FSoG, but they've done other things as well.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  9
Total posts:  33
Initial post:  Nov 19, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 26, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Breaking Dawn Special Edition (The Twilight Saga)
Breaking Dawn Special Edition (The Twilight Saga) by Stephenie Meyer (Hardcover - August 4, 2009)
3.8 out of 5 stars (6,985)