Best Books of the Month Shop Costumes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote Beauty Videos Introducing Handmade New Kitchen Scale from AmazonBasics Amazon Gift Card Offer redoaks redoaks redoaks  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Now Learn more
Customer Discussions > Sonic Generations - Xbox 360 forum

So What's the deal amazon?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-11 of 11 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 7, 2011 10:53:27 PM PDT
Unknown says:
I don't understand why this game hasn't gotten release date shipping yet, or any of the pre-order bonuses. If it doesn't soon I will be buying it from somewhere else.

Posted on Oct 8, 2011 12:28:46 AM PDT
Retrobat says:
I agree. No Release-date Delivery option. No pre-order bonuses. They didn't even match the Toys R Us discount, except for the PlayStation 3 version. I was going to start a thread like this, but I'm glad you did. I'm seriously considering pre-ordering from GameStop. However, I'm still going to wait until the end of the month, but this is simply absurd.

Posted on Oct 11, 2011 6:56:41 PM PDT
Unknown says:
Yeah, finally release date delivery! :D

Posted on Oct 11, 2011 7:45:28 PM PDT
Retrobat says:
This is really great! Too bad there aren't any pre-order bonuses. :(

Posted on Oct 17, 2011 6:35:36 PM PDT
napow says:
No DLC or item is worth walking into a Gamestop or using their website. It's not Amazon's fault for the bonuses, that's Sega's call. As for the price matching, well that depends on if anyone reported it to Amazon.

Posted on Oct 30, 2011 9:48:26 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 30, 2011 9:49:20 PM PDT
buffalo says:
I want to get w/RDS but already have Uncharted 3 coming tuesday so will just wait for now.

Posted on Nov 1, 2011 2:45:43 PM PDT
popo0036 says:
The price was dropped already! Really, Amazon?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 1, 2011 3:09:49 PM PDT
MotleyGamer says:
wtf i just got the game today and then they reduce the price

Posted on Nov 1, 2011 3:26:38 PM PDT
popo0036 says:
After reading the pre order guarantee, it says that we will be charged for the lowest price until the END of the release day. I still sent Amazon an e-mail, but we should be reimbursed for the difference.

Posted on Nov 2, 2011 2:53:15 AM PDT
I'm glad I waited until today to buy it. Didn't really check out preordering, but with 5 new games I've bought within the past 2 weeks I was going to wait anyway. But now I'm getting the game for 25% the regular price nice, which is much nicer than preorder bonuses. Plus I've got $20 credit from other preorder bonuses, so the game is actually under $20 new already. Not a bad deal :)

Posted on Nov 2, 2011 12:54:55 PM PDT
I got an email stating I will get a refund. Good job, Amazon. We're all still protected.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  8
Total posts:  11
Initial post:  Oct 7, 2011
Latest post:  Nov 2, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Sonic Generations - Xbox 360
Sonic Generations - Xbox 360 by Sega Of America, Inc. (Xbox 360)
4.6 out of 5 stars (368)