Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 12, 2012 3:18:19 PM PDT
A. Brito says:
Why isn't Capcom advertising this game... I really hope it turns out good. But I'm really worried about the online community!

Posted on May 13, 2012 9:25:52 PM PDT
Eric K. says:
It literally is radio silence. I think alot of people saw the kinnect is part of this and got turned off.

Posted on May 14, 2012 7:55:44 AM PDT
looks like its going to be sweet to me, hopefully they get some advertising going on soon

Posted on May 19, 2012 1:23:02 AM PDT
Namely, the fact it requires the Kinnect sensor. Kinnect games just aren't moving like non-Kinnect games right now, and another war game on top of the recent releases of BF3, MW3, and the announcement of COD:Black Ops 2 kind of has the FPS community a little tapped out.
Plus consider it's the start of summer, which means more people are going to be playing outside rather than on their computers. That's why you don't see a lot of major releases right now, the exception being Diablo 3 which has a huge, very loyal base which will show up to buy.

Posted on Jun 1, 2012 7:25:52 AM PDT
Wolfnut88 says:
Dammit, didn't realize this was developed by From Software as well. Guess it is going to be another curse fest for me once I get my grimey hands on it
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  May 12, 2012
Latest post:  Jun 1, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Steel Battalion: Heavy Armor - Xbox 360
Steel Battalion: Heavy Armor - Xbox 360 by Capcom (Xbox 360)
3.3 out of 5 stars   (39)