Customer Discussions > Stormwatch Vol. 2 forum

So...is this actually going to come out?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 7, 2012 11:27:29 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 7, 2012 11:29:05 AM PST
Original release date was Oct 2012. DC still lists it has Oct 2012, despite that obviously having come and gone already. Amazon now lists it as June 2013, but I have no idea where they get that date from.

DC has also just announced The Authority Vol 1 hardcover, that re-collects the series that comes directly after this book, which is coming in May 2013. So they're going to release what is essentially the 3rd book in the series next, then the 2nd in June? That makes no sense...

Posted on Jan 30, 2013 10:57:47 AM PST
Meta4 says:
I think the authority, even though it is a continuation of ellis's stormwatch, is considered it's own series, as well as being a higher priority for dc to reprint, as it was far more popular that ellis's original run on stormwatch. (even though in my opinion, his stormwatch stories were FAR better) I wouldnt be suprised at all to see this come out on the listed date (may 2013) and after the authority hardcover, because frankly, dc can sell more of the authority hardcover than this one. Unfortunately, it just Comes down to dollars making sense.

Posted on Jun 15, 2013 4:58:32 PM PDT
WARNING!!!

This volume is already available in comic stores and I want to let all potential buyers know that it DOES NOT include the Wildcats/Aliens chapter that falls between issues 10 & 11. Thus the story is incomplete. Thought you all should know.

Posted on Jun 15, 2013 7:15:52 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 5, 2013 4:08:42 PM PDT
it's not listed in the contents and DC doesn't own the rights to Aliens so that's shouldn't be in any way surprising.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Stormwatch Vol. 2 forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Dec 7, 2012
Latest post:  Jun 15, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Stormwatch Vol. 2
Stormwatch Vol. 2 by Warren Ellis (Hardcover - June 18, 2013)
3.7 out of 5 stars   (9)