- Destroys 99.9% of bacteria, viruses, and mold
- Sanitizes without chemicals or water - Completely Natural
- No need to take any CPAP equipment apart
- Just place your CPAP mask into the SoClean and walk away
- Top rated CPAP equipment sanitizer
SoClean CPAP Cleaner and Sanitizing Machine
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Better Rest Solutions|
|Import Designation||Made in USA|
|Number of Items||1|
|Power Source Type||Electric|
SC1100 Features: -CPAP equipment cleaner.-Sanitizes your CPAP Equipment - Mask, Hose, Reservoir.-... See more product details
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
This product should be used for those who are diagnosed with Sleep Apnea and use a CPAP machine and/or those who have a partner who use a CPAP machine
Important: The SoClean itself is NOT a CPAP, BiPAP, or PAP medical device. If you need a CPAP, BiPAP, or PAP please contact your doctor for more information or questions. The SoClean is a sanitizer for your existing CPAP equipment. - Use Daily.
Top Customer Reviews
1. It does exactly what it says it does and it works effectively.
2. Easy to set up. Instructions and videos explain how to do everything.
3. Timer and clock arrived pre-programmed for my time zone. I simply plugged it in. (thank you to whomever does the pre-programming)
4. Before using this machine, I had a nagging cough and often got bronchitis. All of that cleared up after I started using the SoClean. Cause or coincidence, I'm not sure but I believe it has at least helped.
5. The device is made of high quality materials and the design is well thought out.
6. The company, Better Rest Solutions, is excellent to work with. No joke- this is probably the best customer service I've experienced in years. I had questions before ordering, they answered and followed up. They communicate with purpose and kept track of the concerns I had before ordering and then checked in on me afterwards to make sure everything was resolved. I *really* like this company.
1. Minor: The machine is a little heavier than it looks. It is the size of a big shoe box or a tool box, but there is no handle or way to grip it easily when moving it to clean and dust around it.
2. Some people may not like the "clean" scent it leaves. To me, the scent lets me know my mask is clean and I usually take the mask out of the box a few hours before going to bed to let it dissipate somewhat.
Overall, the SoClean by Better Rest Solutions has far exceeded all of my expectations.Read more ›
I did have a problem with the first unit. I had also thrown away the original packaging from the first unit. SoClean sent me another unit with a return label to send back the first unit. They sent me a new unit before I had sent back the old one!! WOW!! That is what I call customer service!!
Again, I love the machine & the company. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT!!
I am a long time CPap user now for over 16 years. I have seen CPap machines evolve over the years and I have worn out many machines until I recently got this nice Cpap I have now, complete with humidifier.
I have had to fight bouts bronchitis for years and I have always suspected my CPap contributed to this. Recently I had pneumonia so bad I ended up in the hospital. I spent a miserable 4 days in the hospital and it scared the heck out of me. I was in a bad way.
When I got home from the hospital I started looking over the internet and found this cleaning machine here on Amazon.
I must say this is the best $200 I have ever spent.
I'm hopeful my days of pneumonia and bronchitis are over forever!
Even if you enjoy cleaning your cpap, hose and mask daily, which I highly doubt, I'm sure it will never get as clean as this machine will get it. If you're a man like myself, cleaning your CPap every day is probably not at the top of your "to do" list daily.
If you are a CPap user this unit is a MUST purchase!!
Thank you Better Rest Solutions and Amazon!!!
After one month:
The timer comes "preset" to automatically clean at 10:30 am which works for me so I didn't mess with it. all-in-all it's pretty straight forward.
It's quiet, it only runs for 7 minutes and recommends you leave at least two hours before using again.
Its easy to use every day. The mask-end goes into the box and there is a little adapter that inserts between the reservoir and the base if the hose. This creates a sort of air tight seal so the O3 can circulate through the entire machine.
It's a small box and fits about anywhere.
The latch that closes the machine gives me a little pause, its made of plastic that bends and I'm concerned that because it doesn't have a hinge it will wear out quickly.
The company needs to clarify the instructions. The machine uses O3 to clean which im not familiar with so not knowing what else would need to be purchased I couldn't easily determine whether I needed to purchase cleaning supplies for the SoClean machine. I also couldn't immediately assess whether I had to have water in the reservoir when it was being cleaned. This may seem stupid on my part, but not knowing about O3 (and I assume many people don't) they need to go the extra mile and make the instructions more dummy proof. Needless to say, no cleaning supplies are needed and no water is required in the reservoir.
Overall: its still a bit early, but at this point I think this was a great investment and recommend it for purchase. People are understandably skeptical, i know i was.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very effective in eliminating recurrent illness w/mold infection. HOWEVER, it has always been fickle in starting - recurrent error message of "hose not present, will not... Read morePublished 11 months ago by Penname
I've had this machine since June 2013, I've used it every day, My hose, mask and humidifier smell nice and clean every night. Read morePublished 22 months ago by A. Claymaker
I can see how mold and dust particles can build up with daily use of a cpap machine. I was worried that I would not be able to keep up with the necessary cleaning that was needed. Read morePublished 22 months ago by DianneK
If you read any review about this or any machine using ozone to clean a CPAP machine and someone says they like the way it makes their CPAP smells after a cleaning, be very... Read morePublished 22 months ago by N22Tango
I found the whole ritual of tearing apart my CPAP system, soaking in disinfectant, rinsing, drying, reassembling, etc.,to be a terrible bore. Read morePublished 24 months ago by Leslie Noland
i have been using it for 5 days and it seems to be doing the job.
will leave more feedback when i get to use it l little longer.
I read the reviews in which others loved this machine. I tried it once. Did not like the smell of the ozone so I turned my CPAP on twenty minutes early to hopefully flush the... Read morePublished 24 months ago by Amazon Customer
Cleaning my apnea equipment was for me a real chore,especially the hose.Now I keep mask in so kleen machiine-except when in use..Published on February 4, 2014 by Ron Barillaro
So if your looking for something to get rid of the bacteria and germs associated with CPAP, this machine does that very well. Read morePublished on January 28, 2014 by S. KRAMER