5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent healthy snack, November 16, 2013
This review is from: Nuts, Raw, Soaked & Dried, Certified Organic, Mixed 1 lb. (Misc.)
These nuts taste excellent and it's nice to know the work of soaking and dehydrating for better digestion has already been done. The only issue I've had is that there is not always stock. This is an item I'd like to always have available in my cupboard. While the price is high - if you've ever soaked and dehydrated nuts, you can see why you need to pay for this service in addition to the high quality nut itself. Well worth the money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product and service as usual, August 23, 2013
The nuts are always fresh and delicious and they are soaked for better digestion. An excellent product with excellent service. Mark

5.0 out of 5 stars Really, really good., August 18, 2013
David Fox "davidwfox" (San Francisco, CA USA) - See all my reviews
Whole bag, gone in 10 days. I've never been a great fan of Brazil nuts, until I tried these. Highly recommended. I ordered direct from company first time around.