Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Soap Opera Digest
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 7, 2012
I purchased this subscription not long after I got my Kindle Fire. It's great to finally have Soap Opera Digest delivered to me ON TIME every week!

First, the magazine itself: I've been a reader ever since I was a child and would miss Days of Our Lives because of school or if the VCR (!) wasn't working. I would need some way to keep up. As an adult, I would try subscriptions every now and then, but they were either always late, always damaged by the postman, or they would never arrive at all!

After I cancelled my subscription, I would try to remember to pick up a copy from the periodical store, but I'd always get it late if I remembered at all.

Because I still support my "stories" (now including Young & The Restless) I decided to try a Kindle subscription. It's perfect! I get the magazine EXACTLY when it comes out. I can read through it at my leisure. It's never lost or damaged.

I've heard that some people don't like how the Kindle Fire handles magazines - for SOD, because it's a small magazine, maybe it's the right size for this device. It fits perfectly on the page.

I highly recommend SOD on Kindle Fire to any Soap Opera fan.
on January 28, 2013
Love It, I only watch one soap and Days of Our Lives is it so when I saw that I could get this subscription for the low price per month that I pay a week at the store, I was elated.
on March 25, 2014
There are not enough soaps left on TV to warrant the magazine any more. There are too many ads, and stupid fluff articles. It's more like "OK" or "US" of those other magazines that show "who wore it better" - and not enough about the story lines of the shows. Not worth the money any more.. sorry
on June 2, 2014
This is the first soap digest magazine I have gotten for the kindle fire and I love it. I love being able to keep up with the soaps anywhere any time. I only have a few magazines on my kindle fire but this is one I will have to keep getting. The pictures are so clear and the print is great for reading on the road in your car or at home.
on August 27, 2013
This is EXACTLY the Soap Opera Digest you can pick up at the store (ads and all). The only reason I didn't give it a fifth star is because it i difficult to enlarge the type for those of us like me who need a bigger format to accommodate our weak eyesight. You can do it, but it's a pain. Still, the content is excellent, and it's a great way to find spoilers for all your favorite stories.
on April 25, 2016
I bought this because I wanted to see how they looked on my kindle. The pages turn like in a book not an eBook. Second one I bought the first one was good. But this issue was a rip off. All ads and things already seen on the show. . Then all the soaps I have no interest in. If you haven't seen the show and this is the only way too keep update. Its a good buy.
on January 22, 2016
I got this to read on my kindle fire, but I hate having to wait all day on Friday for it to download. Additionally, I don't watch Days of our lives, and that seems to be the magazine's primary focus these days. Once my subscription runs out ,I will not be renewing.
on July 18, 2014
Awful way of handling a subscription I paid for! Received only one month of magazines but you took one year's payment! Nice business tactics. Now it shows I dont have a subscription that my bank account clearly shows I paid for!!
on April 7, 2015
I look forward to receiving my copy of Soap Opera Digest each week. So I now get it on my Kindle and when it comes on I read it from cover to cover. They cover each show and do not play favorites.
I love this magazine!!
on December 29, 2013
Love that digital version is available and my device tells me when new issue has arrived. Like catching up on my issues without having to discard paper afterwards.