Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
|New from||Used from|
• Comprehensively explains and serves as a complete guide to social media marketing, a hot topic among business leaders today and into the future
• Enumerates "do's and don'ts" of online community behavior to help businesses succeed in the new social media landscape while avoiding damaging pitfalls
• Authored by a social media expert with over 15 years' experience working in ecommerce, online marketing, and web publishing
• Offers in-depth, how-to advice on the four major social media platforms of interest to most businesses and explores corporate blogging
• Shares both social media success stories and cautionary examples of real-world social media efforts gone awry
• Explores the future of social media marketing
"Tom Funk has been involved in e-commerce and Web publishing since 1995. His goal with this book is to help businesses succeed in social media."-
Online networks like Facebook and LinkedIn, as well as media platforms like Twitter, Flickr, and YouTube serve a stunning 80 percent of online Americans every month. Once the province of the young, social media is now growing fastest among older demographics. Every ambitious business or organization needs to understand, participate in, and reap the benefits of social media.