Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on November 11, 2012
I was disappointed with the quality of the game, considering the cost. The game did not include any pawns, which was fine for 5 out of 6 games. However, the Empathy game requires the use of tokens, so they can't be used as pawns. Additionally, the terminology that is used in the games is not common terminology used in North America (thumping and tripping someone up). I found many grammar and spelling errors on the boards themselves. I was disappointed and would not recommend this product, especially since I had planned to use this in my classroom.
on October 30, 2013
I found this game to be cheaply designed. The boards bend out of shape easily and the spinner is poorly put together so it lands on the same choices over and over. That being said, kids and parents that I play this game with seem to really enjoy this game.
on August 6, 2012
My game did not include the 24 counters, 1 die, and 1 spinner as stated it did on the outside of the box.
on October 4, 2012
The board game concepts were okay. The boards themselves were worept (? sp)and didn't lay flat on the table. A little over priced for the quality.
on December 27, 2013
The board games are great I was hoping for some situation cards where the kids could pick a situation rather than read on the board.
Thanks
on April 4, 2016
I purchased this game to take to school to use with students working on social goals. I do like the game, however I was hugely disappointed in seeing the word "Stupid" printed right on the game board as one of the choices.
on July 23, 2014
I use these games frequently with my social skills groups (grades 1-5) and the kids enjoy them. I just wish it came with more counters because they are easily lost.
on August 24, 2013
The games are fun and take 10- 15 minutes to play and leave plenty of time to role-play and practice skills
on December 9, 2014
This game was clearly published in another country, as some of the wording is unusual for us here in the U.S. As a set of games, they are okay, but for the money, you'd be better off with something else.
on February 27, 2013
I wife uses these games with a small group of elementary age kids she's teaching. She can teach the social skills the kids need to learn and the kids like it.

See 1 answered question