1,769 Reviews
 (1,041)

4.0 out of 5 stars l love this game but...
Published on January 8, 2012 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Virtual FishTank
It is calming to watch the vibrantly beautiful animated fish move around the screen. Different fish and creatures move in different ways. The animation is very detailed, and it's different for each animal.

Of course, real fish don't like to be touched, but the game gives you "coins" and experience for "tickling" the fish, so I tickle away! It's funny to watch...
Published on April 10, 2012 by Peggy A

4.0 out of 5 stars l love this game but..., January 8, 2012
This review is from: Fish Adventure (App)
I love this game but I wish it had a little bit more. There is just not a whole lot to do. I clean the tank, feed the fish, make them happy, and claim the daily prize but that is it and it takes a total of about 3 mins or less. Don't get me wrong its fun and all its just a little boring after that. One thing I would like is if u could play mini games with your fish or sea creatures to help make them happy. But anyways I do suggest to get this game its worth it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Why can't I earn shells more quickly, rather than buying them?, March 15, 2012
This review is from: Fish Adventure (App)
I want to know is there a quicker way to earn "shells" rather than buying them? I have reached level 27 and have earned 8 shells. I have over 200,000 coins and can buy anything that is sold but I can't buy some of the new creatures, fish, themes, and decorations because I do not have enough shells. I do not want to buy shells with real money via PayPal. This is my only criticism of the game. I am frustrated that I cannot access some of the neater features because I cannot earn shells more quickly than I am. Please let me know if there is a way to earn shells more quickly!

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, April 5, 2012
NinaRN (Charleston, SC, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fish Adventure (App)
this is really cool! Ny mom wont let me have fishes since we have 2 cats. but now my fishes r save in my Kindle Fire. :D

5.0 out of 5 stars It's just awesomeness, March 6, 2013
This review is from: Fish Adventure (App)
If you had played lovely pets and Bird land It's compared to this, it's just AWESOMNESS! It works fine on kindle fire if it doesn't on yours your kindle has a problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars games, October 25, 2013
This review is from: Fish Adventure (App)
this is the kind of game that you go off and on playing but I must give credit to the game. This game dose ocupie me for a while.Im 13 and I love this game.!!!!!.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, August 3, 2013
This review is from: Fish Adventure (App)
i have always wanted fish but i cant have any if your like me this is the game for you so fun its slow at first but gets better awesome game by a fish fan

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this game., February 27, 2013
This review is from: Fish Adventure (App)
To all players who read this. It s important to sign in to facebook so you don't lose your data. I made a mistake by not knowing when I reset my kindle to factory default. I lost everything, I was playing at level 49 now I have to start all over. Wish I could ask the developer to help me get it all back. Soooo sad. Add me to your friend list. Nocturne

5.0 out of 5 stars Best fish tank game ever, August 3, 2013
This review is from: Fish Adventure (App)
I like this app because you can chose so many kinds of fish and decorations. Also you can get gifts from people.

5.0 out of 5 stars lov it, July 26, 2013
This review is from: Fish Adventure (App)
you get to have a lot of fish. but it takes a lot of respesonsibility.get this app and have fun with your fish. reamember to feed them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Pet Game, March 3, 2013
This review is from: Fish Adventure (App)
This is an awesome game! All the fish are so cute! The only suggestion I can think of is maybe some more interactions with the fish, like mini games. What would be really cool is a crossbreeding option, so new fish species can be created! Anyway, this app is amazing. I recommend it big time!

Fish Adventure