on January 8, 2012
I love this game but I wish it had a little bit more. There is just not a whole lot to do. I clean the tank, feed the fish, make them happy, and claim the daily prize but that is it and it takes a total of about 3 mins or less. Don't get me wrong its fun and all its just a little boring after that. One thing I would like is if u could play mini games with your fish or sea creatures to help make them happy. But anyways I do suggest to get this game its worth it.
22 comments|228 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 15, 2012
I want to know is there a quicker way to earn "shells" rather than buying them? I have reached level 27 and have earned 8 shells. I have over 200,000 coins and can buy anything that is sold but I can't buy some of the new creatures, fish, themes, and decorations because I do not have enough shells. I do not want to buy shells with real money via PayPal. This is my only criticism of the game. I am frustrated that I cannot access some of the neater features because I cannot earn shells more quickly than I am. Please let me know if there is a way to earn shells more quickly!
1212 comments|201 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 3, 2013
This is an awesome game! All the fish are so cute! The only suggestion I can think of is maybe some more interactions with the fish, like mini games. What would be really cool is a crossbreeding option, so new fish species can be created! Anyway, this app is amazing. I recommend it big time!
on April 5, 2012
this is really cool! Ny mom wont let me have fishes since we have 2 cats. but now my fishes r save in my Kindle Fire. :D
on February 28, 2012
My wife downloaded this game for her kindle fire that I had gotten her, but she was having trouble getting it past the loading screen. So I gave it a shot and after letting it sit for about five minutes it was still on the loading screen. I am glad it was free, but it is wasting space on her kindle fire.
on September 27, 2012
This game requires a LOT of time to get to higher levels and to unlock options. If you lose your data because of a kindle reset or kindle replacement, it cannot be recovered. So, I started the game over and it seems they've reset the goals which are now more difficult and near impossible to obtain unless you spend money to buy the goals. I will not spend money on a game that doesn't have the ability to recover your data if what you bought is lost. Enjoyed the game until now. Off to find another game...
on April 10, 2012
It is calming to watch the vibrantly beautiful animated fish move around the screen. Different fish and creatures move in different ways. The animation is very detailed, and it's different for each animal.

Of course, real fish don't like to be touched, but the game gives you "coins" and experience for "tickling" the fish, so I tickle away! It's funny to watch the fish react, and "swim" away when you tickle them. If you have a lot of fish in one tank, they hide behind each other, so making sure you tickle each one can be quite challenging.

Part of the fun of this app is shopping for fish, creatures and tank decorations, and turning each tank into your own creation. A nice variety of fish are available for purchase, at various price points. I started by breeding pink tropical fish so I could rack up some coins quickly. Using different fish purchasing and breeding strategies, I worked my way up to twelve separate tanks, and didn't ever purchase extra coins.

You have to be in range of your wireless to use the tank, so if your wireless service gets interrupted, the game restarts. (The computer periodically saves automatically, so you don't lose everything.) But that doesn't bother me enough to deduct a star.

The music, which I find soothing, can either be turned on or off.

Update - downgraded to 3 stars

What bothers me is that the game crashes, a lot. The more tanks I bought the worse it got. I don't play anymore because it crashed too often. Also, the music wouldn't stay turned off when I had a lot of tanks going. The annoying part of the game is that there doesn't seem to be any way to earn clam shells, and some of the more interesting purchases require clams. Forget it! I'll stick to a small collection of fish.
on October 25, 2014
My son is devastated that he can't get back into the game he was playing...he had several tanks and lots of fish, we used shells to buy several and that is money down the drain...his user name is JoshuaP22 we can view his tank from my phone but there is no option for us to load it back on his device. I cannot express how upset I am by this! Is there a fix for this at all?!?!?!
on August 3, 2013
My 4year old daughter plays it nonstop i can never get her off of my tablet. You can choose from so many different fish and decorations . And you can feed and clean your friends tanks and fish . Also be careful if there is a younger child playing it they might accidently buy something with real money. Please get this app it is good for all ages
on October 8, 2013
I like when it gets new things I mean if you don't have a pet MOM AND DAD it's a good place for your kid to start responsibility to now
if there ready so it's free and fun why not get its great ! (-: