Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on January 2, 2015
I was worried when these arrived because the packaging said "Mens" on them, and they were a gift for my sister. She wears a size six, and they fit perfect! These are adorable, and make a great little stocking stuffer gift! Pricey, but worth it for the total cute factor.
on December 12, 2012
I got these socks for my brother in law because he requested "funky socks" for Christmas. They are made of a thinner material than I expected, and the quality of the material did not feel super nice. However, they are really cute and there are not a lot of socks with squids on them out there.
on January 22, 2014
I can't begin to express how awesome I feel when I wear these socks. I have a pretty strict color dress code at work, so it constantly feels like I am wearing the same things every day- fancy socks help that. Also, they're pretty comfortable too, but more importantly there's a giant squid causing havoc on my feet, which makes me happy to think about.
on December 24, 2014
These socks are bad ass! Wear them with an otherwise conservative outfit, and you can't go wrong. The quality is great, and they do seem capable of fitting a fairly wide range of sizes. I can only speculate on this though as my feet are incapable of changing size. They are thin, so if you're looking for warmth, look elsewhere.
on January 7, 2016
I am super obsessed with socks. They are my favorite bit of clothing. I collect a wide variety of fun, silly, serious, and sassy socks. I feel like socks are the perfect way to add some fun to your clothing. You can even wear a suit and have some awesome socks hidden underneath. No matter what you are wearing, socks can be your bit of personality.

These socks are well made and the design is really fun. I have had them through the wash a few times and they are still like new. They are comfortable to wear and I love showing them off.

I am happy with these.

Please note: I have received this item at a discount or possibly for free in exchange for my HONEST review. When reviewing I consider the items worth as it pertains to its full price. This review reflects my honest and genuine opinion of the product.
review image
on December 28, 2015
an absolute hit! love these socks. first off they are perfectly sized. then they are also soft and comfy. best part though is that they are so dang cute! i bought these as a gift for a non-family member who immediately declared them "sock-topus" socks and put them on in place of those he was already wearing. wore them all day. they were so popular with the family that i had to get a pair for my son as he keeps talking about them. would recommend and would buy again and again! note: item purchased at a discounted rate in exchange for my review
on December 25, 2014
Got it for my friend as a Secret Santa gift because all guys love funny socks.
It did seem small when I got it but when I unfolded it, it was a lot longer and bigger than I expected so I can only imagine it fits well on the guy!
on January 23, 2016
Definitely appear to be men's size not women's. Tried on a woman who normally wears size 6/7shoe and was certainly too big.
Fit men's foot just fine though.
Print is exactly as pictured, appears well made and are comfortable to wear.

I was given this product at a discount for an honest and unbiased review.
on April 12, 2016
These socks are so soft and so much fun. Well cushioned and high quality.
Colors are vivid and even after repeated washing till hold up. Not like some socks. This company has amazing prints to choose from.
I received this product at a discount in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
on January 5, 2016
Love these!! they are actually mens socks (thats what the tag says). They fit well and are a soft fabric.... Can't wait to get some of the other patterns!

I received this for a discount for an honest review.