Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

Size: One Size|Change

on March 23, 2012
I bought these for my teen daughters birthday. I was worried because she has quite large feet (size 11 in womens!) and I usually buy her socks that are specifically for her foot size. But these actually stretched to fit her feet. Many decorative knee socks have so much stitching (because of the pictures on them that) they will not stretch to accommodate her feet. But not these. Her and her friends loved them!

The shipping was very fast on these as I received them 2 business days after I had ordered them. Another item that was ordered at the same time with expedited shipping took 5 business days.
on December 21, 2011
I have pretty athletic legs, so I always get concerned when buying knee socks that they will be tight. These socks are super comfortable - wore them for a 5 mile run in November to celebrate Movember and was completely comfortable the whole time - they are not itchy or tight in any way, but they also stayed up the whole time. Very impressed!
on November 8, 2011
There is not much to be said about a pair of socks, I guess but these are pretty cute! I got them to run a 5k in to represent Movember since my boyfriend is participating in the cause. No procedes go to the movember foundation (I didn't want to mislead anyone). All month in November, it's all about mustaches in our house so I thought these would be cute. and they were $2 cheaper than ordering them from the vendor when ordering from Amazon and they were Prime Eligible which made shipping free! Yay!
on November 18, 2014
My husband has a handlebar mustache. And now they started to make socks with various backgrounds for the handlebar mustache. This sock is pleasantly a simple background of a muted pink, rosy pink? The heel, toe and band are black like the mustache. The sock only has 2 colors. There is a nice stretch that bounces back to it's original shape. The band is small and may run a little small for some people. But the band has a big stretch like the sock.
on May 18, 2012
I got these as a birthday gift for a friend, and she loved them. They fit great and hit right below the knee, so they can be worn with boots or just on their own. They're adorable!
on August 12, 2014
My 9 year old wanted mustache socks for her birthday, I was like, yea where am I going to find them, oh right, here, and none the less in pink, so works great and my daughter is happy. Good quality and funny, can you ask for more?
on November 17, 2013
Luv these socks. Bought them for a 5K run and were great. The quality is middle of the road.
I am a size 6.5 women shoe and these were a little big but no problem for me. I have other friends with larger shoe sizes (8+) and these fit their feet but was a bit snug around their calves.
on March 12, 2014
I purchased these socks to wear during the Disney Half Marathon, and I was happy to find that they are thick, comfortable, and actually do quite well as a pair of running socks for long distance. They held up perfectly and I received lots of compliments on them. Will definitely buy more from this seller!
on September 22, 2014
My daughter loves them. She wanted these mustache socks and other clothes I bought her from Amazon. You know, little girls will be little girls. She has been eating them all the time. Thanks for a nice product.
on April 14, 2013
I got these for my daughter who's big into the mustache craze (seriously, where did that come from). They are good socks that seem to fit her well. She hasn't worn them much, so I can't comment on how well they hold up.