5.0 out of 5 stars Priceless memory, coveted socks
My eleven-year old helped with my online quest for half a dozen funky socks.

Published on May 3, 2012 by D. Hartman

1.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced for quality
When I took these socks off after the first wear, there were holes in the toes of both of them.
The toes need reinforced. It's a shame to pay $9.00 for a single pair of socks only to get a single wear out of them.
Published 21 months ago by CR

5.0 out of 5 stars Priceless memory, coveted socks, May 3, 2012
D. Hartman (White Hall, MD United States) - See all my reviews
My eleven-year old helped with my online quest for half a dozen funky socks.

A few days later the magic box with an arrow arrived filled with an assortment of weird fabulous socks: my favorites, a yellow pair with black mustaches, a red pair with lightning bots, a lavender pair with unicorns, and three caped wonders featuring Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman. Pretty cool, huh? (In a totally super nerdy kind of way that suits us to a tee.)

The only kid home when the box arrived, my nine-year-old loved the mustache socks too and immediately put them on. When his older brother got home and saw the packages on the counter, he shrieked, "Where are the mustache ones?" Before I could respond, he raced off to find his little brother. I had no idea they would be such a hit.

Next came the shrieking and the laughing. The boys got into a wrestling war to rip them off each other's feet while screaming like barbarians. Happy screaming complete with dragging bodies, flaying arms and legs, and raucous giggles. Even the dog got in on the action, but I am pretty sure he didn't end up with the new socks.

Socks, under $10 bucks. Family memory, priceless. And yes, of course, I had to buy additional pairs so everyone got one of their own. Jeez.

5.0 out of 5 stars What more do you want??, August 12, 2012
They are very comfortable, stretchy, hold the color after several washes, blah blah blah......Who cares!! They have NINJAS!!!! NINJAS, people!!! Again...NINJAS!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome socks., May 28, 2013
I wear these under my dress slacks and no one knows but me. That's how ninja do it. I'm pretty sure these are the authentic socks ninja used to wear. The red color helps to hide blood from your battle wounds, making you enemies think you are impervious to damage. The fit is good, and they have held up after a couple months of wearing and regular washing.

5.0 out of 5 stars the amateur astronomer's choice, February 4, 2014
My younger daughter bought these for me and I subsequently obtained several further pair on line. They complement my interest in amateur astronomy.
Amazon also has Spandex constellation shorts for sale, but my commitment to astronomy has not extended quite that far, yet.
PS If you inadvertently put the socks in the wash with white shirts and bleach, they come out as suburban (light pollution) version!

5.0 out of 5 stars Red. Ninja. Socks., August 11, 2013
Nothing more needs be said. But I'll repeat: Red. Ninja. Socks. If you're reading these reviews looking for a reason to buy these, you might not be worthy of wearing these socks. No, really.

1.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced for quality, March 20, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Monkeys on Socks, June 3, 2013
It doesn't get much better than monkeys and argyle in one place. I love them.

They fit my size 10 feet wonderfully. They feel great. They are blue. They are argyle. They have monkeys. What's not to love.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Cute Sock, December 24, 2012
This review is from: Sock It To Me Men's Crew Socks (Apparel)
I was very happy to find this sock in the male size. I made a great gift and they are enjoying it very much.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute but thin material, December 12, 2012
This review is from: Sock It To Me Men's Crew Socks (Apparel)
I got these socks for my brother in law because he requested "funky socks" for Christmas. They are made of a thinner material than I expected, and the quality of the material did not feel super nice. However, they are really cute and there are not a lot of socks with squids on them out there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, great print, maybe run a bit small?, May 23, 2012
I am a woman who saw these mustache socks and felt a serious need to take them home. I was disappointed to see that they were men's socks, but decided to take a chance with the sizing and bought them anyway. The material has enough stretch that they fit me just fine at a women's size seven (smaller end of women's shoe sizes). They shrank in the wash a bit, I think. Good thickness, good quality, great print. Only concern I'd have would be whether or not they would fit a large men's sized foot right. Maybe just wash them in cold water to avoid shrinkage?

Sock It To Me Squid-O Crew Socks