5.0 out of 5 stars nice and cozy!!!!
they fit perfect and my feet are warm now. I do yoga without socks but in the winter my feet get cold, so I am glad I got this socks and the traction is good too!!
Published 11 months ago by Edna R.

3.0 out of 5 stars Its ok but feels little uncomfortable
I like various kinds of socks and was looking for a five toe sock but this one is a little warm one. Its good if you wear it barefoot. Just for yoga purpose or at home. Not good for gym.
Published 21 months ago by Ratul Mukherjee

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars nice and cozy!!!!, February 4, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Its ok but feels little uncomfortable, May 8, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Traction peels off quickly, June 4, 2013
The socks fit to size. I wore these to a studio yoga class and unfortunately the traction lines pealed off after the first planking.:(

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Toe Socks, June 17, 2014
K C (Texas, United States) - See all my reviews
Easy to slide on toes and the fit is perfect. The non-skid sole works great. Just wish they had more colors to choose from.

3.0 out of 5 stars Tread comes off too easily, April 14, 2014
Erin Browne (INDIANAPOLIS, IN, US) - See all my reviews
These feel and fit great but after the first wear the tread on all the toes started to come off. I hope the rest of the sock is ok.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Warm, January 22, 2014
I am someone who loves to wear sandals year round, and I bought these with that in mind. They keep my feet much warmer than without, and fit very well. I'm usually a size 12-12.5 depending on size, and a large was perfect. My pinkie toes are rounded and they still fit. The only downside was they came with holes on the top of the right sock.

4.0 out of 5 stars Our Eye Surgeon loves them, July 21, 2013
Our eye doctor, a 32 year-old cataract surgeon, wears them in surgery because he had been going barefoot in order to "feel" the machine controls that he operates with his feet. He had complained of having cold feet after a morning of surgery so we bought him these toe socks. He is very happy and has warm toasty feet now.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, however a bit tight for US 12" men, June 13, 2014
Great product, the individual grip on each toe really gives extra control for Pilates. The only minor is that it is a bit tight on my feet, still good with no discomfort. I wear US 12" men and I got the Large one cause it says it fits put to US 12.5". I don't see it going that far. Besides that, great product.

3.0 out of 5 stars surprised, June 10, 2014
The elastic part around the ankle fits a little tighter than I expected. Overall I might not buy that type again

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit like a glove., June 2, 2014
Very nice fit, I wear size 10-11 shoe and got the large pair. I would like the socks to come up my ankle higher, but I understand why that would not be popular.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›