5.0 out of 5 stars I Really Like Them!
The shoes are super comfy and fit true to your normal size. I got them on time and in good condition. I would definitely buy from this company again!
Published on December 23, 2011 by Julianna

3.0 out of 5 stars MISLEADING
Red IMSU...Ummmmmmmmmmmmm NO! either i'm blind or i dont know colors well...it was a nice shoe but the color is more like a dark red and not as advertised...The front is a bit narrow but i notice that after wearing it the first time it stretched a bit it is a nice shoe, for people with really narrow feet.
Published on October 22, 2012 by MMF

5.0 out of 5 stars I Really Like Them!, December 23, 2011
This review is from: Soda PARRY Casual Comfortable Tribal Fringe Slip On faux Suede Flat Moccasin Shoe (Apparel)

3.0 out of 5 stars MISLEADING, October 22, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars great shoe, April 12, 2012
Great shoe just wish they had my size I had to get a bigger size because I just had to have them

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, December 5, 2012
great little flat for teenage daughter. the lining is very soft and the quality for the price seems to be a perfect fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute shoes, November 29, 2013
These shoes arrived in perfect condition. They are nice and warm, and very cute. Can be worn with jeans or pants. They are a nice pair of shoes at a reasonable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as pictured!!, November 8, 2013
Super soft inside with care of wrapping tissue around toe to ensure product was not damaged. Shipping was super fast and will be proud to give as a Christmas gift to my daughter-in-law.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, December 6, 2012
I wear these shoes all the time. the only thingI can say is they got very smelly fast. I bought the socks you cant see in them and that helped a lot. I like that they look slimmer on the foot than most other moccasins.

5.0 out of 5 stars Moccasin, October 15, 2012
I love these moccasins! The color was exactly as shown and the size is perfect!! They arrived so promptly I was really pleasantly surprised.
Am considering another pair already.

Thank you so much!