Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now SnS

• Customer Reviews

on March 18, 2012
These are great for the money. I ordered a size 7 which is what I normally wear and they are too loose to wear withput socks so next time I order these, im ordering a size 6.5.
0Comment34 of 36 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 14, 2012
I have always bought Tom shoes until i recently found these. They look almost identical to Toms and are WAY CHEAPER! they actually last longer too..they should be giving these shoes to those children in Africa instead of those Toms which i'm convinced are made out of cardboard.

these shoes are a good buy.
0Comment40 of 44 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 2, 2012
My wife owns one pair of name-brand Toms and a couple of Soda pairs. The Toms have actually shown more wear than the others... Great for the price. Would recommend!
0Comment26 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 23, 2013
For a simple canvas shoe, they are great! Comfy and inexpensive. I like that they are all black, even the sole.
on May 4, 2015
It's really cute and comfortable. I have always worn a size 9 regular and the size 9 fit perfectly. Also shipping to APO arrived in less than a week. But after wearing them for the first time for just a 30min walk I was surprised to find that the soles were peeling. I previously had a pair of BOBS with memory foam (which I also loved) but the inner lining started ripping in the heel area under 5 months. I got these because I didn't see the point in spending so much after my BOBS experience. I still recommend and will buy again since the peeling really can't be seen while wearing...for now at least.
review image review image
on January 23, 2014
I wear a 10-11, depending upon style. These I could not even get on my feet—not even close. They're pretty basic black flats. Order a size up is my recommendation.
on December 30, 2014
Love these shoes. I've ordered 2 pair so far- black and now these tan color. These are very,light weight and last forever. I am one of those people that wears shoes out until they fall apart. I've had my black ones for 3 years now and the bottom soles are starting to peel away but they still work great. I just put some,glue on them and they are fine. Other than that, the fabric stretches over time and get looser so if you order some than are tighter than you prefer, just wear them as much as you can wland they will start to fit better.
on September 29, 2013
These shoes are absolutely adorable and comfortable. They last longer than Toms too which is weird because they are cheaper! Buy these a size bigger than you need though, easier to get on. I am already thinking of buying another pair!
on May 22, 2015
Super comfortable!!! I love it =)
review image
on February 19, 2012
I like them. It's simple and cheaper then let's say "toms" but for the price they are fun and cute. True to size.
44 comments11 of 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

See 1 answered question