Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on January 20, 2013
Book was received in good condition and surprisingly quite heavy on the page count considering the topic and average literacy rate of its intended audience. I was also thrilled by the option to buy this publication paperback rather than hardcover. Upon receipt of this item, I took it down to my reading room, put on my smoking jacket, and lit my pipe. Kneeling next to my walk-in fireplace, I tore the book in half and proceeded to shred half of the pages into a small pile around which I stacked firewood. I threw the cover on top of the laid fire and walked into my lavish bathroom.

The remaining pages I set on the back of the commode, ready for use the next time nature called (addendum, pages proved to be quite soft and comforting to my sensitive areas!). Finishing this, I lit the fire with one match (the book burned great!). My partner Richard and I settled in to an evening of cuddling in front of the fire, while reading aloud to each other from The Essential Guide to Lesbian and Gay Weddings.

I gave this book three out of four stars due to having a low ignition point and being delightfully soft!
on January 23, 2013
When I received this book, I tore through the packaging and began to use it. By the time I was through to the middle, this book, my partner and I were about to climax. Quite satisfying as stimulation other than the literary or philosophical type.