Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sof Sole Water Proofer
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on August 16, 2014
water proofs the sneakers and prevents stains. does not leave a residue or coating
on February 27, 2011
Love this product. Great for shoes and boots. I use it on suede without any problem. Boots look just like new with this product applied. Trudging through the snow with DRY feet now. Love it! Love it! Love it!
on December 23, 2015
Read a bunch of reviews saying that this 5 oz product would barely cover my shoes, so I was prepared to have to order quite a few but started with one to see if I liked it - boy, was I pleasantly surprised when I actually began to use the can! I don't know if they've increased the amount of product per can, but I was able to do three coats of product on 7 different pairs of shoes before the can even began to feel empty-ish. There was no discoloration on any of my shoes (used on a bright red leather, cognac leather, taupe leather, 2 different black leather, charcoal suede, and black suede) I'm so happy with this product and this will be my go-to water proofer.
on September 12, 2012
Ever since buying this product, my shoes have stayed in great shape. I'm not as worried about walking in the rains with a brand new pairs of shoes now. Really happy with the purchase.
on January 5, 2016
I've used this sof sole water proofer for years. I usually buy it at Finish Line, but it was cheaper here... I use it for my family's Nike shoes and, most recently, on my leather purse. It's certainly effective at preserving the item and extending the natural life of it.
on February 7, 2016
This is the best product for waterproofing shoes. I use this religiously on my Ugg Boots, and haven't had a single leak. I was thrilled to find this item on Amazon as only one store in my area offers this item and I can never get there before they close. Now I can order it when I'm home and know that it'll arrive in short order. I couldn't be more pleased with this product.
on April 8, 2016
Okay, so Amazon's program interface got this wrong! The term Sole in the product's name "Sof Sole Water Proofer" by any other name would still be a great way to keep the water out of any shoe, provided it had no vent holes or other places for water to get in. My son, who is a Forest Ranger, swears by this product. That's all the evidence I need that this is truly a great product!
on September 20, 2014
Great product, gets the job done. Used these on work boots and hiking sneakers for help keep them clean and from getting too beat up. I like it.
on February 9, 2015
This product works well as a winter water proofer for leather and suede boots. Reapply as needed.
on May 24, 2016
Awesome product. I had some keds that needed to be waterproofed and I have to admit I was skeptical at first but after following the instructions and poring water on them and watching the water drip off and the shoes completely dry I am now a believer and will be buying again. It doesn't Make the canvas stiff And it didn't discolor my shoes. I would recommend this.