5.0 out of 5 stars Works really well - sturdy product
okay... I can't believe I'm actually writing a review about shoelaces :-) but just to let everyone know after a long search to replace some old shoelaces in my Adidas sneakers I found this here on Amazon. These are exactly what athletic shoelaces should be. Just the right size, just the right length and really sturdy.
Published on April 8, 2012 by M. Philips

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware - You might me overpaying!
first of all, the product itself is tube-like construction. The inside is hallow but when used it appears flat. The lace looks like a bit better than most stock laces.

HOWEVER, If you are paying MORE THAN $2.49. YOU ARE OVERPAYING. Because after receiving my package, the prices is printed on the barcode.
Published 6 months ago by Don N.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Works really well - sturdy product, April 8, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars fat sneaker laces, March 9, 2013
Natalie (LOS ANGELES, CA, United States) - See all my reviews
These are the only really quality ones out there. Arrived on time and did not disappoint. Look sharp with Adidas.

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware - You might me overpaying!, February 24, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars sysnthetic, May 23, 2014
fancythis (new york, ny) - See all my reviews
Length is great
saturated dark black
quick shipping

Didn't realize these were synthetic fibers. I was looking for thick cotton laces to replace my addidas laces.

2.0 out of 5 stars Strong/thick but short, June 13, 2012
This review is from: Sof Sole Athletic Flat Shoe Lace (Sports)
I bought these as a replacement set for my shoes that had dirty laces and they worked great. Definitely good quality and think.
Keep in mind, they are wide and flat so if you are looking for the skinner type of shoe laces, this is not for you.

The only thing i would change is that i would make it these longer because i used these to put them into my Nike Shox and they came up short so it was hard to tie them

I bought the Sof Sole Athletic Flat Shoe Lace (White, 54-Inch)

3.0 out of 5 stars Your average, everyday, run-of-the-mill shoe lace, February 24, 2012
This review is from: Sof Sole Athletic Flat Shoe Lace (Sports)
The price is cheap. These laces aren't junk, but they are not top quality either. Since I rarely need to change my shoe laces before I need to throw out my shoes I expect that these replacements will last as long as I need them to. Worth the price for a product that is as average as you can get.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing that the product I received arrived dirty. I will attempt to clean them but really ..., July 5, 2014
Disappointing that the product I received arrived dirty. I will attempt to clean them but really should not have to on a product advertised as "New."

5.0 out of 5 stars They stay tied!, August 3, 2014
Like others here have mentioned, men's dress shows often have laces that just won't stay tied...I have no idea why they even make laces that are such a pain in the neck but these Sof Sole Athletic Flat Shoe Laces are a perfect replacement.
I put them in my dress shoes that had a pair of the type that won't stay tied and wow...what a better way to go!
I wore my dress shoes quite a bit this past week and did not have to stop to retie them once!

4.0 out of 5 stars As advertised, November 30, 2011
Nothing much to say about these show laces. They work, they're white, and they're built well. I ordered two sets and haven't had any problems. I prefer flat laces to round ones, so these are great for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good color, nice feel and they look good with ..., June 27, 2014
Ah, they are shoe laces. Good color, nice feel and they look good with my shoes.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›