Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Tap Giveaway Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on February 24, 2014
first of all, the product itself is tube-like construction. The inside is hallow but when used it appears flat. The lace looks like a bit better than most stock laces.

HOWEVER, If you are paying MORE THAN $2.49. YOU ARE OVERPAYING. Because after receiving my package, the prices is printed on the barcode.
on April 8, 2012
okay... I can't believe I'm actually writing a review about shoelaces :-) but just to let everyone know after a long search to replace some old shoelaces in my Adidas sneakers I found this here on Amazon. These are exactly what athletic shoelaces should be. Just the right size, just the right length and really sturdy.
on February 20, 2016
It's true - the price is printed on the back of the packaging, and I paid double by ordering through Amazon.

Also slightly irritated that the "54 inch" set is actually 49 inches long from end-to-end. Not sure if this is a shoe-measurement vs reality thing or not, but I was definitely expecting an extra 5 inches of lace.

But they're shoe laces, so if you need some laces and you don't care about either of the above points, then you'll be okay.
on June 13, 2012
I bought these as a replacement set for my shoes that had dirty laces and they worked great. Definitely good quality and think.
Keep in mind, they are wide and flat so if you are looking for the skinner type of shoe laces, this is not for you.

The only thing i would change is that i would make it these longer because i used these to put them into my Nike Shox and they came up short so it was hard to tie them

I bought the Sof Sole Athletic Flat Shoe Lace (White, 54-Inch)
on March 10, 2014
I was looking for a set of laces to replace my laces for the Air Jordan III. My last purchase of KIWI brand laces were good but incorrect in size, unfortunately they did not have 45 inch available and so I went with SOF SOLE. I picked up both black and white 45 inch FLAT laces. The first thing I notice are that these laces are slightly wider that the original laces, secondly the design is different and lastly, the color is off and does not match, especially the white (TOO WHITE).

Based on the overall marketing of these (I see these laces everywhere), I assumed these would be a perfect match but alas, no, they weren't.

The KIWI brand laces matched closest to the AIR JORDAN III laces if you can find it in 45 inches or less. Nike's website also sell some laces I just hate the fact that laces should be cheap but add shipping and they become overpriced.. These SOF SOLES are in my opinion overpriced for the quality.
on February 24, 2012
The price is cheap. These laces aren't junk, but they are not top quality either. Since I rarely need to change my shoe laces before I need to throw out my shoes I expect that these replacements will last as long as I need them to. Worth the price for a product that is as average as you can get.
on June 22, 2014
There are a few pet peeves one acquires in life. One of mine is the popular, round shoelace that won't stay tied. Drives me nuts. I bought these to replace the round kind for any sneakers on which they visually work. I own at least a dozen pair of sneakers. They're good shoelaces. They stay tied.
on September 20, 2013
It really makes a difference when you buy this brand, the weave is tight and seems to be able to last. Highly recommend. Some off brands or no brands are loose and won't last as long and yet some charge the same for lower quality. This vendor makes good if a mistake is made.
on June 19, 2015
Bought these to put in my chucks. They're so bright and white, they make my shoes look so dingy. They're great though. The lace almost completely to the top of my size 9 (women's) high tops, so I have no complaints. They arrived quickly.
on November 6, 2013
These are shoelaces. There isn't that much too them. I would note that I got the longer length that the packaging estimated would work for my shoes, and it's still too shot. I'm making it work, but if I were to choose again, I'd get at least one size longer.