Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sof Sole Athletic Flat Shoe Lace
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on February 24, 2014
first of all, the product itself is tube-like construction. The inside is hallow but when used it appears flat. The lace looks like a bit better than most stock laces.

HOWEVER, If you are paying MORE THAN $2.49. YOU ARE OVERPAYING. Because after receiving my package, the prices is printed on the barcode.
on April 8, 2012
okay... I can't believe I'm actually writing a review about shoelaces :-) but just to let everyone know after a long search to replace some old shoelaces in my Adidas sneakers I found this here on Amazon. These are exactly what athletic shoelaces should be. Just the right size, just the right length and really sturdy.
on February 20, 2016
It's true - the price is printed on the back of the packaging, and I paid double by ordering through Amazon.

Also slightly irritated that the "54 inch" set is actually 49 inches long from end-to-end. Not sure if this is a shoe-measurement vs reality thing or not, but I was definitely expecting an extra 5 inches of lace.

But they're shoe laces, so if you need some laces and you don't care about either of the above points, then you'll be okay.
on March 10, 2014
I was looking for a set of laces to replace my laces for the Air Jordan III. My last purchase of KIWI brand laces were good but incorrect in size, unfortunately they did not have 45 inch available and so I went with SOF SOLE. I picked up both black and white 45 inch FLAT laces. The first thing I notice are that these laces are slightly wider that the original laces, secondly the design is different and lastly, the color is off and does not match, especially the white (TOO WHITE).

Based on the overall marketing of these (I see these laces everywhere), I assumed these would be a perfect match but alas, no, they weren't.

The KIWI brand laces matched closest to the AIR JORDAN III laces if you can find it in 45 inches or less. Nike's website also sell some laces I just hate the fact that laces should be cheap but add shipping and they become overpriced.. These SOF SOLES are in my opinion overpriced for the quality.
on June 13, 2012
I bought these as a replacement set for my shoes that had dirty laces and they worked great. Definitely good quality and think.
Keep in mind, they are wide and flat so if you are looking for the skinner type of shoe laces, this is not for you.

The only thing i would change is that i would make it these longer because i used these to put them into my Nike Shox and they came up short so it was hard to tie them

I bought the Sof Sole Athletic Flat Shoe Lace (White, 54-Inch)
on June 3, 2016
They're fine. I bought them as replacement for worn out Nike laces on some Air Force Ones. (Nike of course and by design makes it impossible to buy Nike replacement laces because they want us to buy new sneakers. Hate that. But I digress:) They are simply not as good as Nike OEM laces.
on June 12, 2016
Same laces that come with Puma Suede sneakers. Exact same weave, material, and size. So amped I found these. They have a ton of great colors to match my Suede collection and a new pair of laces really brightens up some of the older pairs.
on May 13, 2016
These are wide laces, think for skater shoes like Vans. I bought these as replacements for a pair of converse, and they're definitely not standard width. They seem like they'd do the job for wider laces, though. I'm returning these along with the other color I bought.
on February 24, 2012
The price is cheap. These laces aren't junk, but they are not top quality either. Since I rarely need to change my shoe laces before I need to throw out my shoes I expect that these replacements will last as long as I need them to. Worth the price for a product that is as average as you can get.
on May 24, 2016
My problem isn't really with the product, but rather the seller (International Coffee and Books), as they charged $7.49 for the product and only half-heartedly attempted to cover the suggested retail price of $2.49. I had an immediate flashback to gifting-gone-wrong episodes with my grandmother who often (we'll hope by accident because it's incredibly tacky) left price tags on Christmas gifts.
review image