5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for busy feet
Published on October 14, 2011 by C. Bliss

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as hot pink as expected
When I got these they were too light and I tought they were going to be a lot more hot pink. They still look good on my shoes (trying to make them into a south beach theme) would suggest to go another way for lace though if you got them for the same reason I did.
Published 7 months ago by Andre

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for busy feet, October 14, 2011
C. Bliss (Middlesex Valley, MA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sof Sole Athletic Neon Flat Shoe Neon Lace (Sports)
I bought these for my daughter when the shoelaces in her new shoes were too short to tie over her high arches. Some brands of shoelaces come loose no matter now well you tie them, but these STAY TIED! The colors are vibrant as you see them online. They are thick and have not frayed in the 4 months she has had them (and we are talking despite her mud puddle and rain storm stomping!).

This is a quality product!

4.0 out of 5 stars Be Mindful of the Length!, September 1, 2013
The color of the laces are true to the color seen in the picture ( I ordered the purple) and they DO measure 45 inches. However, if you like a " longer" lace, and like the look of a flat, thick lace, skip these and purchase a lace that measures 54 inches. There is something about this thick shoelace (versus the round, skinny 45 inch laces that these purple ones replaced) that gives you less length to tie your bow. My white, thin, round 45 inchers, allowed me to double tie them, with large loops with extra length to spare. These flat wide laces only allow one small bow. So be aware!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Shoelaces Ever, July 2, 2014
These are probably the best shoelaces I've ever had. Here's why:
• They stay tied. I'm not sure what they're made of, but it feels like cotton. They are easy to tie because they don't slip. Really nice.
• They look great. The color is true and attractive. Exactly what it looked like online. It's hard to tell from the online picture, but they are flat and slightly wider than typical shoelaces. (They are between 1/3 and 1/2 inches wide.) It's not wide enough to look weird; it looks nice.
• The size is right. I bought a size that was supposed to fit 7-eyelet shoes, and it's perfect with a bit of length to spare. Not too long, not too short.
• They're durable. I've been wearing them for over a month now and I haven't noticed any change in their appearance at all. They still look brand new.

4.0 out of 5 stars Standard Laces, July 4, 2011
These laces work fine, they were a slightly different color in person than on screen but that is only to be expected so I wasn't too surprised. For the first few uses they tend to not hold knots for very long but they break in soon after that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice colorful shoelace, July 29, 2011
Michael-Ann (Northern New Jersey) - See all my reviews
These laces are as expected. They are the right length for a regular sneaker. My daughter bought these to make her volleyball shoes a little more colorful, and colorful they are. Color is vibrant and laces stay tied. What more could a person want?

5.0 out of 5 stars as promised., April 16, 2012
I bought them in orange. They are nice and bright- perfect for youth-size shoes. They are made well, good quality. I will buy them again for the next time I need shoe laces. I can't wait.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as hot pink as expected, April 29, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Okay Laces, February 14, 2011
The laces are a nice bright color, however, my son wears a size 9 skate shoe and the laces are almost too short for the shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Lot of Fun and long enough for New Balance Sneakers, May 12, 2014
I don't wear bright clothing particularly. Muted hues, navy and black are my primary clothing colors, but I love a little fun in my wardrobe and these laces fill the bill, especially since the fun socks I enjoy wearing are hidden in shoes and under long pants. These laces are not as muted as they look here. They're bright and "out there!" They are also cotton, so they tie and stay tied!

3.0 out of 5 stars Broken after not much use, May 30, 2014
I bought these for my 8 year old son, and they didn't last long at all - only about a month. He's not easy on shoelaces, so I expected them to break eventually, but certainly not as soon as they did. I think they would work well for someone who is a bit easier on their laces. The blue color is bright and worked great with my son's shoes, the length was prefect, but the quality was lacking.

Sof Sole Athletic Neon Flat Shoe Neon Lace