Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 14, 2011
I bought these for my daughter when the shoelaces in her new shoes were too short to tie over her high arches. Some brands of shoelaces come loose no matter now well you tie them, but these STAY TIED! The colors are vibrant as you see them online. They are thick and have not frayed in the 4 months she has had them (and we are talking despite her mud puddle and rain storm stomping!).

This is a quality product!
on September 1, 2013
The color of the laces are true to the color seen in the picture ( I ordered the purple) and they DO measure 45 inches. However, if you like a " longer" lace, and like the look of a flat, thick lace, skip these and purchase a lace that measures 54 inches. There is something about this thick shoelace (versus the round, skinny 45 inch laces that these purple ones replaced) that gives you less length to tie your bow. My white, thin, round 45 inchers, allowed me to double tie them, with large loops with extra length to spare. These flat wide laces only allow one small bow. So be aware!
on July 2, 2014
These are probably the best shoelaces I've ever had. Here's why:
• They stay tied. I'm not sure what they're made of, but it feels like cotton. They are easy to tie because they don't slip. Really nice.
• They look great. The color is true and attractive. Exactly what it looked like online. It's hard to tell from the online picture, but they are flat and slightly wider than typical shoelaces. (They are between 1/3 and 1/2 inches wide.) It's not wide enough to look weird; it looks nice.
• The size is right. I bought a size that was supposed to fit 7-eyelet shoes, and it's perfect with a bit of length to spare. Not too long, not too short.
• They're durable. I've been wearing them for over a month now and I haven't noticed any change in their appearance at all. They still look brand new.
on May 12, 2014
I don't wear bright clothing particularly. Muted hues, navy and black are my primary clothing colors, but I love a little fun in my wardrobe and these laces fill the bill, especially since the fun socks I enjoy wearing are hidden in shoes and under long pants. These laces are not as muted as they look here. They're bright and "out there!" They are also cotton, so they tie and stay tied!
on October 9, 2015
Let me clarify something, Mr. Amazon. These are not shoes. They are shoelaces. So I answered your 4 silly fitting and comfort-level questions to reflect positively on this product, but they were all completely irrelevant. Nevertheless, these are great. London and I love swapping shoelaces between all our tennis shoes, which makes us sound either really athletic or really obsessive. Both of which are potentially true. Anyway, they work. Color is as depicted, and so are we. So it's a match made on Mars. Which apparently is really close to heaven, or something like that.
on July 29, 2011
These laces are as expected. They are the right length for a regular sneaker. My daughter bought these to make her volleyball shoes a little more colorful, and colorful they are. Color is vibrant and laces stay tied. What more could a person want?
on May 13, 2016
These are wide laces, think for skater shoes like Vans. I bought these as replacements for a pair of converse, and they're definitely not standard width. They seem like they'd do the job for wider laces, though. I'm returning these along with the other color I bought.
on July 4, 2011
These laces work fine, they were a slightly different color in person than on screen but that is only to be expected so I wasn't too surprised. For the first few uses they tend to not hold knots for very long but they break in soon after that.
on May 30, 2014
I bought these for my 8 year old son, and they didn't last long at all - only about a month. He's not easy on shoelaces, so I expected them to break eventually, but certainly not as soon as they did. I think they would work well for someone who is a bit easier on their laces. The blue color is bright and worked great with my son's shoes, the length was prefect, but the quality was lacking.
on May 5, 2016
Very nice color and sturdy laces. The only minor complaint that I have is that the 'rainbow' color shows as kind of pastel/light color in the photo but it is more bright in person. I have the purple laces in my sneakers and they look great.