5.0 out of 5 stars Boot Care
I've been using mink oil to recondition my leather boots for years. It's easy to apply, and rejuvenates the leather. I highly recommend anyone with work boots, or classic leather hiking boots apply mink oil every few months to keep the leather in good shape and keep up their water resistance.
Published on July 10, 2011 by Bear

2.0 out of 5 stars Scented
Others may like that this is lightly scented, but I prefer unscented. Otherwise, it's okay.

Rant -- I hate that just about everything we buy now is scented and dyed. If you want something without added perfumes and color, you have look for hypo allergenic versions (if available) or buy higher priced specialty products. Manufacturers make poorly designed...
Published 14 months ago by T.S.

5.0 out of 5 stars Boot Care, July 10, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to find good mink oil, April 29, 2013
This review is from: Sof Sole Mink Oil, 3.5-Ounce (Sports)
Let me start off by saying I have had horses all my life and so I have a lot of experience with cleaning and conditioning leather. I recently purchased two pair of expensive Frye boots and I wanted to keep them looking good as well as protect them from water and salt damage. I looked all over town for a good mink oil and could not find any. This mink oil is very clean looking and pretty much order free. I applied it with my fingers to work it into the leather. That way the heat from my hands distributes and penetrates the leather better. I also saved product by not wasting it on a cloth or other applicator. It washed off easily and my boots look and feel fantastic. It did darken the leather at bit but I like the color now better now than before, so that is fine with me. You may want to buff the leather after applying to remove any residue. I just let my boots sit a few days to absorb as much as possible. I would highly recommend this mink oil, and have done so with my own family.

5.0 out of 5 stars First time user, January 29, 2014
This review is from: Sof Sole Mink Oil, 3.5-Ounce (Sports)
I've never used Mink Oil for leather shoes or boots before so I can't say how this compares to big name brands like Kiwi, but this sure did everything Mink Oil should do as far as I know. It went on to my boots nicely, and dried in a little less than a day. The result is a boot that repels water and resists salt stains. The oil itself even has a pleasant smell.

4.0 out of 5 stars Price is wonky., April 13, 2011
This review is from: Sof Sole Mink Oil, 3.5-Ounce (Sports)
Amazon charges a couple of dollars more than the $4.99 stamped on the back. It did its trick well, and was definitely worth it though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like a charm, May 31, 2014
This review is from: Sof Sole Mink Oil, 3.5-Ounce (Sports)
I purchased this prior to taking a trip to a national park where I knew I would be crossing creeks etc... I applied it heavily and worked it into my hiking boots as directed. I had no problems with wet feet when crossing creeks and clean up was a breeze after I went through some red clay. Well worth the money. I recommend removing the laces and working the mink oil into the tounge of the boots as well, dont be lazy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, February 21, 2014
This review is from: Sof Sole Mink Oil, 3.5-Ounce (Sports)
This saved my old leather Coach purse! I LOVE how it made the leather look! It also protects it from looking worn out again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mink Oil, Good stuff!, February 18, 2014
This review is from: Sof Sole Mink Oil, 3.5-Ounce (Sports)
The oil meets my expectation. It helps keep water out. The leather on my boot seemed to stay dried, no longer soaked wet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, January 8, 2014
This review is from: Sof Sole Mink Oil, 3.5-Ounce (Sports)
I bought these to keep my Timberland boots waterproof and looking nice. It is a good buy for the price. It also has a good smell to it.. it isn't overpowering.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like a dream, July 14, 2013
This review is from: Sof Sole Mink Oil, 3.5-Ounce (Sports)
My husband has some Redwing shoes that he wears to work and to umpire. This stuff keeps them looking new.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mink oil is great for Leather, May 12, 2012
Stanley North (Hamilton, Montana) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sof Sole Mink Oil, 3.5-Ounce (Sports)
I like this mink oil. I rub it on the outside and inside of my leather gloves every couple of weeks to keep them supple and preserved. thanks for a good product.

Sof Sole Mink Oil, 3.5-Ounce