Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sof Sole Round Boot Laces
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 17, 2012
The laces have heat melted ends instead of covered ends. I barely got them through the boot eyelets because the ends were separating into fluff. Also the laces are outer sleeve-over-a-inner tube lace and the two parts slip freely at the ends making a balled plug at the eyelet when you try to pull them out.
I am using them rather than suffering a return.
Finally, I believe Amazon ripped me on shipping as I had over $25 in eligible items and still paid for shipping on these laces. Watch out!
on April 20, 2012
Got these in the mail today. Lightning fast shipping! Thanks, Amazon.

The laces are pretty bad. Three ends don't have much covering on them and have already started to fray from lacing. The laces, themselves, have started to fray from lacing, too.

I wouldn't order these again. I'll be lucky to get a month out of them.
on April 11, 2012
Laces are fused at ends instead of having tips. Maybe it was just the two pairs I ordered or the style of the laces but I prefer hard tips.
on January 22, 2012
I am completely unsatisfied with this product. I thought I was purchasing high quality boot laces. I paid $6.76 each for these and when I got the product the package was marked $2.99. I was also led to believe from the site that this product was made in the USA and it was made in China. The laces are cheap quality and do not even have the end caps that good laces have. I am going to pursue getting my money back, at least the extra $11.00 dollars that I was charged. I will not purchase any more product from this seller.
on November 6, 2013
These look fine, except the tips of the laces were very off-center and jagged. This probably isn't the case for all of them, but I seem to have a bad pair and it's not worth the trouble to return them.
review image
on August 20, 2014
The product is fine, but I opened the package and saw a $2.99 sticker on the laces and I paid $7.88. I don't pay for Prime membership to be overcharged 263%.
on February 6, 2012
My trusty work boots have a habit of eating laces, and after wearing through the factory laces in two places, and a replacement set of laces from a local store, I bought a set of these. So far, so good. Nice and thick, so they should hold up well.

I have to ding them one star because the material is a bit too "slick" to hold a knot well. I find myself re-tying my boots more often than with previous laces unless I remember to get them tied really tight. Much better than having to deal with snapped laces when you need to get on with a project, though, and it's not a very big deal for the price.

Get the right length - my original laces were way too long and were always in the way, so I got a shorter length with the replacement laces and they stay out of the way nicely.
on June 3, 2015
These laces were replacements for my original laces on Timberland boots. The 60" length is the perfect replacement, and the design of the laces is great. The laces are heavy and sturdy and feel like they will last a long time. The only downside to this whole deal was the price, which was about twice the suggested price shown on the packaging. I highly recommend these if you are looking for good boot laces. The ends are sealed with the plastic as you would expect them to be.
review image
on September 13, 2013
These are good shoe laces. I have had them for many months and they are holding up better than the laces that came with the shoes. Color is accurate from what Amazon showed. Will purchase if I need laces in the future.
on November 29, 2014
Nice looking and sturdy laces. Initially got my order wrong. They sent one pair of 72" instead of 2 pair of 60" laces but when they realized the error they sent out the right items and didn't charge me to keep the first pair.