4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for swimming!
Published on July 12, 2012 by Bethany Hooks

2.0 out of 5 stars Black Shorts
I got these for my daughter because she wanted some work out shorts. When we open them we all started laughing! They look like they came straight from the 80's. They are soooo Shinny and very short! I think its just one of those things that will get thrown in the back of the draw and never worn. LOL... We did get a good laugh out of it though!
Published 20 months ago by devona31

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for swimming!, July 12, 2012
This review is from: Soffe Juniors Soffe Lowrise Slick Short (Apparel)
I bought these shorts as a swim suit bottom cover. They worked great! The material is very water resistant - dried up in no time at all! I purchased the yellow pair. I was slightly disappointed that they were so see-through. Fortunately, since I was only using them to wear over my bikini bottoms, it wasn't an issue for me. But if you were just going to wear them as a daily short, they would not be wearable in public. Again, I only have the yellow ones. The darker colors may not be as transparent. Over-all I am very happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect short, May 22, 2012
I wasn't sure what the "slick" meant in the description, but I went ahead and ordered them. I love these shorts! They have so many colors to choose from, the neon pink is exactly right- you can't miss me when I am in these. Fabric very lightweight and thin not see thru. Length is average, large elastic band around waist is perfect to rollover a few to adjust length.

2.0 out of 5 stars Black Shorts, February 4, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars love these, October 31, 2012
This review is from: Soffe Juniors Soffe Lowrise Slick Short (Apparel)
I have 8 pairs of these shorts in varying colors & I love them. They're lightweight & good for just about any activity you can think of. The thick waistband is perfect for rolling. Of course if you're wearing dark colored underwear they are going to show through the lighter colored shorts but that will happen with any light colored bottoms. The problem is completely solved by wearing lighter colored undies with the lighter colored shorts. These are definitely the most comfortable & durable shorts I own & I will keep buying them in different colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed and a note about size, February 20, 2014
I wanted some really simple shorts to layer over half-tights while I run and these are great. I was surprised that even though they're "junior" sizes, they're really a smidge big- not enough that it's a problem but enough that next time I get some I'll try a medium. I'm about 5'7" and about 150lbs, keep that in mind when you order.
If you don't plan to wear them as an outer layer, be aware that some of the lighter colors may be a bit translucent. I have the orange pair and dark blue underwear can be seen. This is to be expected, in my opinion, when the shorts are intended to be super lightweight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for running and even yard work, June 28, 2013
If you need something that is extremely light and will get out of the way of your motions, these are recommended, even for men! I got nice legs, so I like em short.

3.0 out of 5 stars good shorts, January 16, 2014
bought for a costume, and was happy with them. kind of sheer though!! fit as expected! perfect color, same as picture.

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap, small, disposable, January 11, 2014
feels like a garbage bag and sizes must be juniors sizes. not worth the cost of shipping back for a credit.

2.0 out of 5 stars See through and small., December 3, 2013
It fits a little tight but not too tight, my main issue is that it bunches up, it's made out of rain poncho or plastic tablecloth like material, and it's very see-through.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, November 13, 2013
The fit was as expected but the quality was awful, you can clearly see through them so don't expect to wear them without a lay under them.