5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality shirts
I really like these shirts, they look great. I used iron-on letters to make some team shirts for a family reunion. The shirts are lightweight but good quality. Only problem I have is with the bottom hem, it continually rolls up. I may just need to have it hemmed. But otherwise, great shirts, good price.
Published 7 months ago

3.0 out of 5 stars Ehhhhhh
is what I said when my husband put it on. It's not horrible. It's okay. The bottom of the shirt rolls up, and I think this runs a bit large. He usually wears larges when it comes to shirts and this one seems baggie on him. I'm hoping it will shrink a bit in the wash. I hope to update after I wash it to tell has it withstands the washing machine.

Update: it held...
Published 7 months ago by Noa

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality shirts, May 28, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Ehhhhhh, May 17, 2014

Update: it held up after wasing.

I also added an image comparing the width of the arm holes of this shirt to the width of the arm holes of a Calvin Klein large shirt.However, I am not sure why the photo is not being posted. I've tried several times. Anyway, the photo shows thatthe arm hole of this shirt is about 1-1.5 inches wider than that of the arm hole of a Calvin Klein shirt, size large. Hope that helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baseball Shirt for Every Season, July 1, 2014
The shirt arrived early and in perfect condition. I like baseball shirts - they look
great and take me back to LIttle League games as a kid. It fit me just right and
works for me whether I'm playing 1st Base, working out, or paired with jeans.
Comfortable undershirt with a Tee over it in winter.

4.0 out of 5 stars and was pleasantly surprised that it shrunk to fit nicely. I'd still prefer a slightly more slim-fit, July 19, 2014
This shirt started out at least two sizes too big. I considered sending it back. I tried washing it, instead, and was pleasantly surprised that it shrunk to fit nicely. I'd still prefer a slightly more slim-fit, but overall it's very nice for the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for anything, June 10, 2014
I use it as a under shirt for my softball team but, I have other colors to use when doing house/yard work. Neckline is a little thick, however that is my only complaint, which is a minor one.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good shirt, medium is more like a large though, October 10, 2014
Pretty good shirt, material isn't quite as soft as i would have liked but it's still good.

Be advised that the medium is closer to large than small, and runs a little large for a standard medium

3.0 out of 5 stars Bigger than I expected, but I guess it's ok ..., December 22, 2014
Bigger than I expected, but I guess it's ok.

I bought this as part of my Glenn costume, and it did the job well. What can I say? It runs somewhat big, and the fabric is thin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Its pretty good. Its a little big for the sizes ..., November 24, 2014
Its pretty good. Its a little big for the sizes mentioned. I read a review posted on the site and bought a medium instead of large. It fits perfectly.

2.0 out of 5 stars Runs small, October 12, 2014
I'm a woman who wears a medium in women's clothes so I got a small since this is a men's shirt and it was too small and fit odd.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... lot 3/4 sleeve shirts and mj soffe is the best brand. Inexpensive, September 23, 2014
I wear a lot 3/4 sleeve shirts and mj soffe is the best brand. Inexpensive, good fit, soft material

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›