5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC!
Published 4 months ago by texellence

Published 3 months ago by Monica

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC!, May 16, 2014
I have a pair of Söfft sandals that my cobbler is tired of seeing--how many times can one actually re -heel one pair of shoes? But they are so incredibly comfortable that they will keep getting refurbished as long as I can even remotely wear the. This sent me on the chase to find a comfortable pair that might serve in the long run. These are the ones!!! Amazingly comfortable right out of the box! While most Söfft shoes are a good and comfortable fit, sometimes a pair will be less so. Thankfully, not these..top quality and top comfort!!! Can't miss with these! Dressier than my sandals were, too, which I am happy about since I wear them to work everyday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, May 5, 2014
I tried this on in a different color in the store so I knew they fit true to size. I love the color and how many things I can wear them with!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality shoes, but for me - too little space for the toes., June 17, 2014
I especially ordered half size up reading some of the revews and since high heels will make big impact on toes and that part of the foot. Unfortunately there was still very little space for the toes, and right away felt very uncomfortable. I really wanted this shoes to fit well since they are good quality and on small platform, that looks elegant. But they went back for refund.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, January 12, 2014
Karen Romero (Lake Charles, LA USA) - See all my reviews
I love this brand of shoes and this pair did not disappoint. Broke them in on the dance floor. Love them!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoe, July 28, 2014
I prefer Sofft brand shoes because of their style and quality and this one was no exception. They arrived on time and as described.

5.0 out of 5 stars great shoes - bought them in 3 colors, September 2, 2014
great shoes - bought them in 3 colors: brown, black and natural....gives me height and style and yet, comfortable and safe.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, September 10, 2014
The shoe is comfortable but the front is too narrow.
Wish it came in wide width.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 13, 2014
Sofft shoes are great!!!!! You guys need to send out a catalog .

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, August 11, 2014
Couldn't wait till they arrived!

Rate and Discover Movies