5.0 out of 5 stars great gift for the traveler, June 5, 2013
JJV (Wilmington, DE United States) - See all my reviews
I purchased two of these for my parents for their 50th wedding anniversary. They were taking a trip to France to celebrate, so I thought these would be a good gift that they could have on the plane ride and to keep them warmer on the cooler nights while on their tour boat. The size is perfect for one person and can also be used as a wrap for evenings out. The weight is great (about 1 lbs) and doesn't add bulk to luggage. The case can be stuffed with other items or a pillow from the plane to create a cozy pillowcase. I found it a little odd that on the eye mask the cashmere is on the outside, but simply flip it around to put the soft cashmere against the eyes. I thought the quality was very good and the price on Amazon better than other sites and the free shipping and returns from Amazon is what made me decide to purchase from them. I searched the internet high and low for a nice cashmere travel set, and this was by far the best for the price. This will be something that my parents can use for many years to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, December 28, 2011
I got one as a Christmas present and love it! So soft and warm. A very special gift I'll treasure.

4.0 out of 5 stars Enhanced my travel experience, August 16, 2013
B. A. Heinrich (Portland, OR USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sofia Cashmere Women's 100% Cashmere Cozy Travel Set (Apparel)
This was lightweight and easy to carry in my carry-on bag. It was great on an international flight, luxurious compared to the airline-provided blanket.

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm and cozy, January 14, 2014
This is a very nice travel blanket. I bought it to replace one that I lost. The old one was a bit wider so it is not a perfect replacement but it is warm,soft and attractive. It fits nicely into a small carry on that I take on planes and I don't have to use those disgusting airline blankets. Plus, in a pinch, this little blanket can work as a shawl or head cover.

4.0 out of 5 stars no pillow inside, April 8, 2014
NOTE: no pillow comes with this, it is just the case. If you can find a pillow that actually fits this or just want to you the pillow case and store the other items in it when you are not using them, it is a great product and very happy amazon carries it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Luxurious! Cozy! Soft! Perfect!, June 4, 2013
Buy it! I would buy it again & I recommend this highly. An excellent gift for yourself or any woman friend/relative. I've used mine for months now on the airplane and on the Amtrak train. Sometimes I even use it at home on the sofa to watch a movie. It .fit me perfectly. (I'm 5'3") If you're very tall it's going to be a bit short. Works great as a wrap around your shoulders as well when traveling. I love the soft color as well. Beautifully made. The bag that it comes in is excellently soft and beautiful as the wrap is & works so well as a small pillow when traveling. It fits in my carry on bag nicely. I haven't myself needed the eye mask much, but it is made with the same beautiful quality as the blanket. A real necessity for travel today as the airlines rarely provide blankets any more and when they do, they are so rough and scratchy, and you wonder if they've really been cleaned well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 3, 2014
I never thought I would say it but I can't wait for my next flight!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, November 20, 2014
We have a big trip coming up and I wanted/needed something to keep me warm cozy and comfortable on the plane as well as some lengthy car rides. This is WONDERFUL!! It is so soft and easy to pack in a tote or small carry on bag. It is also 1/2 the price of some of the other blanket sets that are the same in quality. This would also make a great gift!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice to have on a trip, December 15, 2014
Very nice to have on a trip. But is certainly a splurge. I had on a 3.5 flight, probably would get more use on a long care trip or longer plan ride. But the product itself is great.