4.0 out of 5 stars The braiding is tacked onto the sweater
Published on October 12, 2012 by MarciaK

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me
Iwas hoping for a really soft sweater...not soft enough for me, wimp. Also I am rather short and I felt it was to overwhelming for me.(.o to be tall ) It would be lovely for the tall
Published 22 months ago by Katherine J. Fleming

4.0 out of 5 stars The braiding is tacked onto the sweater, October 12, 2012
I like the sweater. It's very heavy, so a light shirt underneath is all that's required. One thing that surprised me was the braiding that trims the neckline and front. It is comprised of three knit tubes that are braided together and then tacked onto the sweater every 4 inches or so. I have a habit of closing cardigans across my front from time to time and this design made me nervous that the tacking would break and I'd damage the sweater. It's a cute cardie - just kind of weird to wear. I'd be interested to hear what other buyers think about this design.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, January 27, 2014
This review is from: Sofie Women's 100% Cashmere Braided Cashmere Cardigan Sweater (Apparel)
I love this sweater and am so glad that I purchased it. It is luxurious and soft with beautiful detail along the collar. With the loose wear of the braid, I could easily wear a belt with the sweater for a closer fit. Love, love, love and would absolutely buy this again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Qualty-big Disapointment, January 22, 2014
The sweater was very thin cashmere and overall felt as if it had already been worn. Quality very poor. I normally will not post comment, but didn't want others to purchase this item with wrong expectations.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sofie Cashmere Braided Cardigan, January 1, 2014
The cardigan is a lovely soft cashmere but not as soft as some i have. the design is quite good and as i expected but i probably could have bought the smaller size, as it is it is more like a casual coat/cardigan. i expect to wear it in rather cooler weather with a sweater underneath, so in this case it is will be fine. the comment i consider more important is that it appears quite short on the model and is a bit misleading as most models are tall and very very slim!

5.0 out of 5 stars great sweater, December 15, 2013
It's lovely and fits well. Like the color too. Seems like it will hold up well and not pill right away.

4.0 out of 5 stars It was a lot thinner then I thought, January 18, 2013
By the picture I was expecting something heavier. Maybe just me but it is very thin material. Would not recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Wife Loved It, December 5, 2012
It is a very nice Cashmere sweater. My order arrived on time and in excellent condition. The price was very good for this quality product. Did I mention that my wife loved it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, December 5, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Very soft and weighty, December 10, 2012
Rebecca (Oxnard, CA, United States) - See all my reviews
Lovely, fairly heavy-weight sweater. Extremely soft cashmere. The collar trim is unusual and well done, and the shape is flattering to my curvy figure.