5.0 out of 5 stars Sofie sweater
I had bought one of these cashmere sweaters last year and loved it. It is soft, maintains it's shape and does not pill. After cleaning it is as good as new. I waited until the price dropped this fall to get another.The color is wonderful. Highly recommend this product.
Published 20 months ago by Lynn

2.0 out of 5 stars Turtleneck sweater
For 100% cashmere is was a bit scratchy and tight around the neck. I ended up returning it. I love their sweaters generally, but this one was not so great although it looks great on the model.
Published 20 months ago by Laura from Venice

5.0 out of 5 stars Sofie sweater, November 19, 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Turtleneck sweater, November 20, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but not soft, February 10, 2013
The color and fit are very nice. It's cashmere but it feels much more like a light wool. I like it but I think the 100% cashmere is misleading because you think it will be very soft...

1.0 out of 5 stars Not soft and not color as advertised, December 8, 2012
Joanne McNally (Voorhees, NJ, US) - See all my reviews
I ordered fuschia as order, very red. I love cashmere as I have sensitive skin, but this was scratcher than wool!

2.0 out of 5 stars flimsy, December 9, 2012
It's very thin, the white is almost see through. For the cost you could get a much thicker sweater elsewhere.

3.0 out of 5 stars not super soft at all, January 16, 2013
If you are looking for a deliciously soft cashmere sweater - this isn't it. For reference, I used to buy cashmere sweaters from J. Crew. It's been awhile but back in the day they sold the softest cashmere... It felt so smooth against the skin and comfortable. Their cashmere was super $$$$.

This sweater is similar in feel to Merino wool only somewhat scratchier.

I put it on to wear to work this morning and my neck and shoulders are uncomfortable because of the scratchy, poky feel of the sweater. I will probably change into the change I brought with me because I had a feeling this sweater would be too uncomfortable for me.

No doubt, there's a range of sensitivity among people. Some will find this sweater fine. I am probably a little on the sensitive side and I don't know if this sweater will work out for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sweater!, December 4, 2012
Great Sweater! I wear alot of cashmere in cold weather. The weight is just right as is the size and color.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cosy., December 20, 2012
The colour is good, the turtle is a little too high. very warm for our cold wet winter. washes well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, December 12, 2012
I love the color! The quality, fit and style have met or exceeded my expections. Fits true to size. Very soft.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and Cozy, February 24, 2013
The weight of the cashmere is good; not too heavy and not too lightweight. The sizing is true to size and the color is beautiful. Since I wear a tight knit turtleneck top under the sweater, it is not itchy and feels cozy. The length of the sleeves and body are a little long for a petite sized woman and I have to fold up the sleeves to fit right. It would be great if they offered the sweater in petite lengths. One reviewer commented that the sweater didn't pill. The sweater did have some pills after one wearing; however, they are easily removed. I do think that the sweater is of good quality and fairly priced when on sale; but I wouldn't pay the full price for this sweater.

Rate and Discover Movies