5.0 out of 5 stars Great!
This is a lovely sweater in a beautiful color that fits perfectly. The cowl neck is very flattering. It came quickly.
Published 20 months ago by Sharon Blane

3.0 out of 5 stars NIce material on the cowl
The cowl is extra thick and an interesting textural knit. It is very soft. The body of the sweater is shortish...If you washed it, I imagine that it would shrink some in length. I was looking for something a little longer for warmth, and to insure against shrinkage. If you like a shorter sweater, you would probably like it. I am not tall....5' -1".
Published 20 months ago by skinky alice

3.0 out of 5 stars NIce material on the cowl, December 3, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Worth Your Trouble, December 26, 2012
This sweater is sized soo small that the Extra Large Size is about the same size as a small, to call it medium would be streatching it. I bought the Large and it was so small my wife could not get it on, sent it back and got the Extra Large, I swear it was smaller!
My wife is not a large woman and wears a medium in most clothing. The Extra Large Size might comfortably fit a woman of about 5 ft and 100 lbs or less.
I have sent the second one back for a refund of my money.
The fabric is soft and the color is nice, other than that, I can't say it is worth buying unless you are a very small person or child.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice and soft but to short, January 4, 2013
The color is a nice bright red and the neck has a nice texture to it. But the sweater is way to short for my liking. I am a size 10 and a bit busty and the sweater ended at my waist, would prefer it to reach my hips. Had to turn it back.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderfully soft, December 26, 2013
I had read previous comments so I ordered a size bigger. Not sure if I needed to but it will allow room for shrinkage. I love the fit, sleeves are nice and long and it's not too short. Very soft and is not itchy. I would recommend this sweater.

4.0 out of 5 stars Soft and cozy., December 12, 2013
This sweater does run small, I ordered a medium and I usually wear a small or extra small. I am 5'1 and I like the length it looks great with jeans. I took one star off for not being true size, but the texture is wonderful, cowl neckline is lovely.

4.0 out of 5 stars good sweater, January 5, 2013
I bought two sofie sweaters. The other one is perfect, but this one is a little small. Besides the sweater is soft and warm, maybe I should loose some weight

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, December 26, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved the color, December 18, 2012
K. Burns (Washington DC) - See all my reviews
Great color. Good fit - soft and comfortable. I liked the cowl neck style. Great for my cold office and very stylish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft and Warm, January 15, 2013
Jens Beck (Cleveland, OH USA) - See all my reviews
Great sweater for the cold of the upper midwest. It is like wearing a snuggly and yet I never feel too warm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, February 3, 2014
I wear small to medium in tops but got a large based on the reviews, which was a good choice. There is a bit of room, but the large still looks and feels like a good fit. This is my first cashmere sweater, so i'm not sure how it compares, but this is very soft and feels luxurious. The cowl neck is beautiful and flattering.

Rate and Discover Movies