5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful sweater!!!
Published 19 months ago by L. Stark

3.0 out of 5 stars Sized small
I returned the sweater. It was beautiful, very soft, but it runs small. The XL was a little too small for me.
Published 21 months ago by Susan L. Papen

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful sweater!!!, February 8, 2013
This review is from: Sofie Women's 100% Cashmere Long-Sleeve Open-Front Cardigan (Apparel)
This is a wonderful sweater. The light to medium cashmere knit is beautiful. The length combined with the weight of the sweater makes it hang/drape nicely. I read a lot of reviews on the sweater and was unsure of what size to get. I am usually between a medium and large in sweaters. The large fit me perfectly - similar to how it fits the model. I usually wear an 8 or 10 in tops, with a 36C chest, and athletic shoulders. I am 5'7" and the sweater hits me just above the knee. The length and fit make for a very slim silhouette. I purchased the black, and I am considering also purchasing a couple more colors. I could not be happier with this sweater. I highly recommend. This sweater is perfect PNW weather.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, But Runs Small..., December 16, 2012
This is a beautiful cardigan, the color is gorgeous. I purchased an XL, but even that is small for me and I usually just wear a Large in a sweater. I returned it, but certainly would have kept it had it been a little more roomy through the upper chest area. No problem, as usual, returning through Amazon. Would love to have one just a tad bigger !

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely purple color, soft, small fits well, washed in machine well., December 12, 2012
I am 5' 4" tall, thin. I bought this Sofie Women's 100% Cashmere Long-Sleeve Open-Front Cardigan.
This cardigan is lovely. I found a dress in my closet to match the length and color.

I am replacing 25-year-old synthetic sweaters. Cannot find nice sweaters in stores where I live.

I washed this cardigan on the hand wash setting in my front load washing machine. I dried it for 10 minutes on low, then hung it to finish drying. A bit of pulling to stretch the ribbing to shape worked well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Too Nice!!, January 19, 2013
I chose this cardigan because I had been searching for an open front cashmere anything. It's really not a cardigan; it's a duster, or car coat length. i thought the model was so skinny it was just long on her. I love the duster length. I am 5'7". I ordered this in purple to replace the embarrassing rag of a tie-front cashmere sweater I wear every single evening because our house is freezing. I swore I would wear it even tho it is new. LOL. It's way, way too nice.

The cashmere is quality. It is well made. There is nothing skimpy about this piece. Wonder of wonders, the sleeves are long enough! The purple is deep and rich, which makes it classic and timeless, not trendy. It almost becomes a neutral. I had my fingers crossed because another reviewer found it to be too small, but the XL Is fine for me (but barely - she is correct).

Don't hesitate on this one, just be aware the sizing is off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, January 24, 2013
Soft, sturdy and fits beautifully--the plum color is really lovely. At 5' 2" I don't find it too long. Great buy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty color, November 3, 2012
I really like this sweater. It is a beautiful, deep, rich purple that will work well with most colors. This is a casual sweater due to the ribbing that goes all around the front and neck. Looks great with jeans!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit, December 10, 2013
I usually take a large but I found in Cashmere sweaters I need an extra large. More like a sweater coat.

5.0 out of 5 stars So soft and beautiful!, February 5, 2013
The first time I wore this, I wore it over a black t-shirt, black leggings, black knit skirt, and black knee high boots (I like black, obviously). I wanted something comfy and warm, but my boyfriend told me it was a fantastic outfit and was way too nice to waste on going to class! The sweater made the outfit! It looks so much more expensive than it is, and was comfy to wrap up in. I am so glad I bought this and will wear it a ton! I sized up and I am glad I did. I normally wear a 12 and the XL was perfect for me!

3.0 out of 5 stars Sized small, December 11, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars WOW! Way to big and long, December 3, 2013
I will exchange it and see how the medium is. This sweater is very long - past my knees by inches and i am 5'4". The picture shows it at knee length or above. This is not the case for me.

Rate and Discover Movies