Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sofie Women's Hooded Zip Front 100% Cashmere Sweater, Grey, Small
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on March 17, 2012
I purchased this hoodie along with another, less expensive cashmere cardigan from Sutton Studio on the same day. This one started pilling along the arms and sides on the first wear. Then, one of the exterior pocket seams came undone and an inside pocket detached (easy to do when it is held on by a couple of threads). The hoodie was meant to replace a similar one that I had for 4 years and that traveled the world with me. Sad to say that this one won't last the season. I'm not unusually hard on my clothes, so I have to chalk up the problems with this hoodie to subpar manufacturing and poor-quality cashmere. BTW, my other cardigan still looks brand new and I wear them equally frequently.
on March 6, 2012
This is a very nice and warm cashmere sweater. I was a little disappointed in the cashmere in that it pilled easily around the elbows after about 10 wearings, but I suppose for the price it is a very good sweater. With cashmere you get what you pay for. but it certainly wears better than a J Crew would. i have tried both.
on February 6, 2012
I bought two of these cardigans after Christmas when they were on sale. They were my first clothing purchases from Amazon. I love the sweaters and I find they fit true to size. I ordered a Large as I normally wear a 12-14. I think they are very soft and warm but lightweight. I washed them on delicate in an HE washer without any problems. I'm very happy with these and believe they are much nicer than the same brand's crew neck or v neck cashmere sweaters (I also ordered those and have returned them).
on December 13, 2012
This is a nice cashmere hoodie...
I did find the fit a little odd - slim through the body with longer than average sleeves and body length.
The fabric is fine quality - 2 ply, not the heavier 4 ply. I live in a cold climate and it's nice to wear a lightweight sweater around the house or to run quickly to get some firewood.

I got it on a gold box deal for a great price, so despite the less than perfect fit for me, it's a keeper.
on November 29, 2012
I purchased this sweater in an Extra Large through My Habit for about the same price. What a treasure! Great gray shade. Fits comfortably and goes with everything. I am a petite and the sweater fits a hair long but that is a moot point considering the value, quality and style. I just wish there were more colors available. It is a great addition for fall, winter and early spring. Don't hesitate to purchase.
on February 9, 2014
I love the color of this sweater. Cashmere seems to be a nice quality. I ordered a small, and it is actually bigger than expected. Sleeves are great, body is slightly bigger/longer than I would have liked. Zipper is plain metal, seems heavy for a lightweight sweater. Since the sweater is lightweight and the sweater is slightly longer than I expected the zipper seems bulky and a bit stiff. The biggest problem for me however, is the pockets. I personally would eliminate the pockets entirely. The way they are designed is like an afterthought. There are literally mitten-like squares on the inside of the sweater which are held to the body with strands of yarn. Not well- designed, but the worst part of the pockets is that they create a bulge at the waistline. I solved this problem by removing them entirely and stitching them closed. I think I might try another brand without the pockets since I do not want the added bulk. Positives: lovely color, quality lightweight cashmere. Cons: Heavy, metal zipper, weird and bulky pockets.
on June 21, 2012
I specifically looked for this item to replace one in another brand that I've had for years. This is exactly what I was looking for. Right size, right details, and good service from vendor.
on March 1, 2012
I have fallen in love with cashmere sweaters. This sweater is soft well made and very warm but light to wear. I recommend it totally
on October 6, 2012
I went to Italy in September and needed something light to throw on, just in case. It was sporty and dressy. I love amazon. Everything is always perfect. Just type in anything you want, and it comes to your door. Magical!
on January 19, 2012
Great cashmere sweater, As nice (if not nicer) than one I purchased for twice the price. Great fit, Warm and cozy. Love it!