5.0 out of 5 stars very happy with this sweater
I purchased this sweater and the matching cardigan in blue. I love the color and the cashmere is soft and a comfortable weight. These are nicer than other cashmere sweaters I have bought that cost considerably more. I love these sweaters.
Published on February 4, 2011 by wks

3.0 out of 5 stars Softie short sleve cashmere sweater
I am very disappointed with this sweater it does not feel at all like cashmere not soft like its title implies. At best it feels like lambswool and not very good lambswool either. I expected it to be silkie soft like cashmere usually does but that is not the case
Published on December 1, 2011 by Margo Rishe

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy with this sweater, February 4, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Cashmere softie, February 11, 2011
This review is from: Sofie Women's Short Sleeve Crew Neck 100% Cashmere Sweater (Apparel)
This Cashmere sweater is exactly like the one in the picture; what you see is what you get. I find it to be quite a roomy/comfortable fit and it is long which I like. The quality of the cashmere is good. A good weight, not too thin and nice and soft :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, good fit and very soft!, May 18, 2011
I originally bought this sweater in gray. I wear a lot of t-shirts, but, sometimes want something a little dressier. I usually wear a medium, and the medium fits perfect. It is somewhat thin, which is what I wanted--I do not want a heavy short sleeve sweater. Anyway, very, very soft-I got a lot of compliments!
I checked to see saw what other colors are available in medium and am now looking forward to receiving a blue and a pink one!
Can't wait-good deal and a great product!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Sofie cashmere short sleeve sweater, January 14, 2012
Jen (San Francisco) - See all my reviews
I ordered this in the burgundy color, and it is definitely more of a purple color than than a red. I felt like the picture looked more like a dark red burgundy. It is still a lovely color, and it is pretty cute. The fit is exactly like the picture, with cap sleeves. One reviewer said it was pretty long, but I find it to be of normal length (I am in to longer tops these days, but the length of this sweater will do). I cannot attest to quality yet, as I have not worn it, but I will update this after a couple of wears to comment on pilling or lack thereof. It does seem to have some nice substance to it without being too heavy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Softie short sleve cashmere sweater, December 1, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Great looking and great value, February 22, 2012
My sweater fits perfectly. The orange color is a bit more muted then I thought, but looks good. No, it's not as soft as some of my other cashmere. I will buy another color if it becomes available, I'm that happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing beats the price., August 23, 2011
So soft and pleasant to your skin!!! The price is unbelievable- $20+ on sale or so!!! I bough 8 sweaters of the same brand and still can't believe the deal!!! Washed it in washing machine on hand wash with cashmere wash- shake them, then hang them dry on hangers and you have the top quality cashmere. Can't rave more! Speechless how great it is for the price! Will buy more for Christmas gifts!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cashmere Sweater, January 12, 2014
Beautifully made; a great addition to my wardrobe; soft and light, looks great with jeans, jackets, like having a Lux T shirt only its a sweater. Great price for cashmere. Nice quality; washes great in a "Woolite" type product. Follow the tag instructions.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, December 21, 2013
Beautiful cashmere feel, great cobalt color. The cut is also very well done with perfect length sleeves. Easy to layer

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, March 9, 2013
I have this type of sweater in several different colors, very soft, pleasant to the body,good quality, versitile, true to size, but dry cleaning!

Rate and Discover Movies