5.0 out of 5 stars Can't beat the price
For the price its a very cute summer tank. I love the green and now i'm going to order a few more colors.
Published 5 months ago by Deborah iwanowiczzz

3.0 out of 5 stars Loose Tank
You get what you pay for. Make sure you wash alone the first time and rinse w/white vinegar. The color really fades and runs. Even w/the vinegar the shirt really faded
Published 5 months ago by MsWestie

3.0 out of 5 stars Loose Tank, March 14, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't beat the price, March 18, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the fit and the look!, May 22, 2014
This top is so flattering! I ordered my normal size and the flare is not so wide as to look like a maternity top; quite the opposite! It gives the "good old fashioned tank top" a new look and I couldn't be happier. As a 50 year old, I prefer to wear my tops untucked and with this top having the little flare at the bottom, it does not cling. Thereby not showing off the little belly most women this age have.

Very happy with this purchase. If anyone is on the fence about the flare looking like a maternity top - please purchase and see for yourself. You will not be disappointed!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great lightweight workout top, April 5, 2014
This top is lightweight so you don't get overheated while you are working out. It fits great. The color is very vibrant

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks like a baggy tank for a fat person, March 21, 2014
This review is from: Sofra Women's Loose Fit Tank Top Relaxed Flowy (Apparel)
While the picture has a sort of chic wavy feel in real life it just looks like a non-flattering baggy shirt dropping off someone. I got this hoping to hide a bit of curve and instead it made me look larger by the sheer looseness (definitely not "flowy"). I would really recommend not getting this tank just because it looks so... poor on human body (not like picture at all). My plus side is that my friend is pregnant and even bigger than me normally and I am sending this to her (pretty sure she will fit it).

Oh, and I ordered a medium (normally where a medium but sometimes a large) and it was very baggy on me.

3.0 out of 5 stars thought it would be better, April 3, 2014
nice feel and thought the size would be looser. Not worth the effort or money to return so another item in the goodwill bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars cheap, 100% cotton, June 12, 2014
I got this to do some bleach tie-dye. It will be perfect.
It has a flattering fit - snuggish around the boobs even though I don't have a big chest, and loose everywhere else. It's also nice and long. It feels nice, modern, simple, well-sewn. No complaints.

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it, May 21, 2014
This material is very soft and comfy. I love the length, I am often looking for a shirt that is a bit longer but not too long. Arrived in 2 days, very pleased.

would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars tanks, May 20, 2014
The chevron baseball patch went on perfectly on the tank tops I ordered and they fit great very happy. Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Loose fit Tank, May 12, 2014
I'm a ladies US medium and it fits great. Perfect for summer, with a scarf, under a decorative cardigan, etc. Would definitely buy more colors from them.

Rate and Discover Movies