5.0 out of 5 stars Great little head warmer
I purchased this cap while going through chemotherapy. It is warm, soft, but is thin enough to put under a hat if needed. I am wearing mine when I sleep at night and it keeps my head warm. I liked it so much that I ordered another one.

Thanks for the quick shipment!
Published 13 months ago by Gospelflier

3.0 out of 5 stars Chemo Cap
Published 1 month ago by Darlene Schneider

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little head warmer, October 26, 2013
This review is from: Soft Comfy Sleep and Chemo Cap, Hat Liner (Apparel)

Thanks for the quick shipment!

5.0 out of 5 stars multi purpose, June 30, 2014
This cap is so comfortable - it is made with soft t-shirt material. I not only wear this cap to bed to protect my head overnight, but I also wear it under wigs and other head coverings to help stabilize them and also to keep from scratchy materials. I am going to have to order several more in order to rotate them while doing laundry.

4.0 out of 5 stars soft and comfy, April 20, 2014
This hat is light and cool. It is very comfortable and soft. After wearing a few days, it seems to have stretched out some, but it is still the best sleep hat I've found.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy sleep hat!!! :o), June 16, 2014
I ordered this hat to wear to bed at night - my head gets cold but at the same time if I wear too thick of a hat I get to hot - this hat works great! Only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5, is I wish the hat was tagless - I cut the tag out, but there is still a rough edge where the tags was.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for the purpose, June 13, 2014
I purchased this cap for when I start chemo and have to wear something at night to catch the hairs when they fall. It is a lightweight and tshirt material, it should be confortable and it is pick so it makes me smile.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wash well before wearing, April 22, 2014
I'm a guy needing chemo wear, and wanted to pick darker colors, so ordered this dark gray one. Discovered that the dye bled onto my pillow at night and we needed to put it through the laundry twice. Otherwise, great weight and fit for my 7-3/8-inch head, worn under sun hat or baseball cap.

3.0 out of 5 stars Chemo Cap, September 26, 2014
I purchased a denim colored chemo cap and found the size was good so I purchased several more Chemo Caps in a variety of colors. The sizes were uneven. The 2 whites a bit too tight the green fairly large. There is a significant size difference when I stack the caps one on top of the other. They came with a sharp tag in the hat, and the only way I figured out to remove it put a hole in the seam. I was able to fix the seam. I wore the blue cap to infusion and during infusion another area on the seam opened up about an inch. I am able to mend the seams, but it is too bad that they need it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Soft and warm, January 11, 2014
D. J. Davis (Tulsa, OK United States) - See all my reviews
Gift for chemo patient who is very achy. She says this is what she wears when her head is cold.

1.0 out of 5 stars I would suggest you look elsewhere for a chemo hat., November 13, 2014
I bought two hats. The pkg indicated hat could NOT be returned if opened. Ok, how do you know if you like it without trying it for size, examining for quality, etc. So that I did not like. I noticed in the reviews t hat the hat did run small so although I have a small head (I am only five feet tall and weigh 110 lbs. I have a "pea small head".) I ordered a medium. It is so tight I cannot prevent it from riding up oven my ears. It is extremely uncomfortable. Also, the two colors are made from very different materials. One is thick and one is thin. Weird. They are both way too small. Please look further.

3.0 out of 5 stars sleep cap, June 29, 2014
Pamela J. Stewart (Virginia Beach, Va. United States) - See all my reviews
Thought it would fit better when sleeping, but it slips off.

Soft Comfy Sleep and Chemo Cap, Hat Liner