Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

90%
10%

on January 2, 2012
This scarf is as pictured. The colors are true to picture, and the length is also as described. This is not a "thick" winter scarf, so if that's what you are looking for, I would look elsewhere. But if you are looking for a fairly light, fashionable scarf, this one is a great option and will make a great addition to any wardrobe!
on March 17, 2012
This scarf is a great deal. It looks just like the picture. The length works but could be better if it were a little longer. The quality of the knit is nice. The black and white is very versatile. My only complaint is that it arrived with a stain that I had to remove with alcohol. Otherwise, I really love this scarf.
on April 7, 2009
This isn't a heavy knit scarf but it's pretty warm and very soft around your neck. It looks great with skinny jeans and a jacket.
on March 23, 2012
This scarf is thicker than it appears on the picture. Keeps me warm and adds that extra contrast. I like it.
on October 7, 2013
I was going to be in a performance along with a friend and needed to be mimes so I thought these scarves would really make our costume. I needed a quick & smooth delivery being that our performance was out of town.

I ordered a black and white one although 2 grey and black ones arrived. I instantly freaked and contacted Amazon and the sellers got back to me immediately. They were sooooo kind and they delivered it to my office. (They had an employee that lived near my job) I was so very grateful.

It was an honest mistake and they were apologetic. I WILL ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN. I appreciated them understanding the urgency of this order,

P.S The scarf is perfect! It is so soft and looks soooo cute! I will add it to my winter wardrobe. =)
on October 22, 2013
This product exceeded my expectations! It's length definitely works well for any style you prefer to tie your scarf, looks good with a number of different fashion styles, feels exceptionally soft to the touch, and does an excellent job keeping you warm during the colder months...! The material feels quite durable as well, not prone to stretching under less-than careful care. Pilling may occur, but you can fix that with a disposable razor.

I bought this just in time for winter last year and was very happy with how well this attractive product worked for me. I recommend it as a gift to anyone, friends, or family.
on January 23, 2012
I have been looking for a black and white scarf for awhile now and was thrilled when I found this one. I have worn it several times since receiving it and have received several comments on it. I have worn it with a black sweater and jeans for a more casual look. And have dressed it up with a black sweater dress. My only complaint is that I wish it was a little longer but other than that I really like it. It is super soft and warm on the chilly winter days.
on December 31, 2012
This scarf was given as a Xmas gift. I bought two of these in different colors and he absolutely loves them!!! The style is awesome, he can wrap it several times around his neck, no binding or coming out of place. Can be worn with a dress or casual coat. I definitely would recommend this scarf. And at this price what a steal!!
on November 3, 2013
I love(d) this scarf. It's thick, long and soft. What more could you want from a scarf. The only problem I had w/ this scarf is that sooo many people loved it and when I was saying in a hostel in New York one of my roommates stole it as I was sleeping. :( Really love(d) this scarf. Gotta order it again!
on January 6, 2012
I was worried about ordering online because I couldn't feel the scarf to see if it would be itchy or rough against my neck. As the description says, this scarf is the softest scarf I have ever felt. I am extremely happy with it.Soft Knit Striped Scarf - Black & White

See 1 answered question