Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now May4th

Size: Large/XLarge - 5'5"- 6' | 135-190lbs|Color: Olive Green|Change
Price:$15.00

on November 23, 2010
These tights are exactly as advertised. They are stretch microfiber that do not bag at the knees. They are lightweight so you can wear them under pants, a long dress or long tunic and still feel comfortable. They come in an array of colors, and are a bargain compared to the prices being charged by other brands.
on September 2, 2011
I love, love, love these footless tights. I can wear them all day (7 AM until 8 PM) and they do not sag! Definitely too thin to wear on their own, but perfect under dresses and skirts. I am 5'7, 148 pounds, wear size 10 dress, and I got the large and they are very comfortable. Love these and plan on buying them in many more colors!
on September 28, 2010
I have been wearing leggings instead of jeans for years, because they are soft, lightweight, and flexible. I like these leggings because they stretch, but are mostly cotton and man-made fabrics irritate my skin and do not breath. I have many pairs and love them!!!
on June 13, 2012
I first bought some small pink tights through this vendor which were fine and when I followed my size on thier sizing chart it said I should get small. But they were a little too tight for my comfort, so wehn I ordered again I ordered the next size up "which is large/x-large) and keep in mind I only weigh 115lbs and have to order a large! But they were still too tight!!! The large feels liek the same size as the small. Also I ordered mocha tights and I got a color that was bark not mocha. So if you want a light brown I would recommend ordering lighter than what you want because when I ordered mocha I got a dark brown color.

As far as the quailty on this item it is great- the tights are a nice material and are not too thin and are not cheaply made. They seem like a good product. I would give them more stars if I would have got the color they show online. But because the color I got was so much darker than what they show I'm giving minus 1 star.
on May 30, 2015
The tights are very nice. The colors are super bright. I thought the tights were tight, but they are called tights. I think they itch a little bit so I wish they were softer. I bought two pairs and want another. I wear them with all my skirts to stay comfortably warm.
on December 4, 2015
Perfect, lovely sky blue, can be worn as capri or ankle length as they are good quality, stretchy and opaque. I wear them under longer linen smock dresses for just a peek of color, cute! Fast shipping, I'll buy from this company again!
on February 14, 2014
I gave these leggings a 4 star rating only because I'm not a fan of the shine that they have. I prefer more of a matte/cotton look and these are definitely quite full of spandex. That said, they fit great and are very comfortable. The color is nice and opaque as well.
on November 30, 2010
My absolute favorite brand of leggings. Not too thick, not too thin, and the colors are AMAZING!

Makes great gifts, and there is a color and style for almost any occasion.
on June 13, 2013
A nice wide waistband; soft, durable fabric; vibrant colors. And--hurray!--NOT control top. I like to be able to bend and sit comfortably, thanks. These were perfect for a rainy, 60-degree day.

I rarely order anything that doesn't ship straight from Amazon, but I made an exception because it's so hard to find footless tights in any color besides black. These were a reasonable price, and though I sighed at the extra shipping cost, $5 shipping is a small price to pay for not having to wander around the mall for hours. I received them in just three days.

I'm very happy with the tights and will be ordering more in other colors.

Update: about to order my third pair. I've been washing them on gentle and hanging them to dry. Perfect!
on April 26, 2015
Definitely NOT opaque. I could see right through my gray pair. I bought these for a costume and now have to layer them over another pair that is truly opaque but wasn't the right shade I was looking for (hence my purchase of these WeLoveColor tights).

See 1 answered question