Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Cole Swindell Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

Format: Bath Book|Change

on October 24, 2015
These are some of my favorite books, my daughter loved them and now I bought this one for my son. They love to take out the pieces, and my daughter loves puzzles! They also like to chew on the pages. :)
on October 10, 2015
My 7 month old loves this book. They indicate on the back that it's not intended for teething purposes but inevitably the pieces end up in the baby's mouth. It concerns me that the book has a very strong chemical odor (and was printed in China).
on February 17, 2012
My Grandson, 21 months old, just loves trucks. This book was such a big hit he took it to bed with him. The book is made well, thick pages, that will last a long time, with bright pictures of the trucks he loves.
on January 12, 2015
I love these board books because the pages are so easy to turn. I bought two of these (Shapes and Trucks) for my grandson 4-5 years ago. Now there's a second little boy, 18 mos. Last week their mama wrote: "These two books have been loved to death! The truck one is beyond repair. I'll tape the shapes one once more. But if you can find the trucks one again, we would love it!! These are books my babies actually read! They really are so great. They're the only books that the kids don't get disoriented by trying to turn the pages and since they can't, they turn the book around to find the pages."

Thank you, Amazon, for making them so easy to find!
on June 25, 2014
My grandson is 15 months old and is fascinated with this book. He will play for hours just taking the shapes out and then putting them back into the book. This book goes everywhere with us. It is definitely a hit.
on June 7, 2013
Great book with pop-out trucks. My son loves sticking them on the side of the bathtub while splashing around. He doesn't really try to put the pieces back in the book but that may just be that he's still a little young for that!
on August 29, 2012
This product is designed for babies and toddlers to play with in wet environments. My kid plays with this book in the bathtub, primarily. Getting an early start in the construction business. He loves the book. The trucks pop out and find their ways to various corners of the house, so the book doesn't stay together for long.
on October 18, 2013
I already had "oceans" which the preschooler still plays with, so now with a new grandson I bought "trucks". :D
on June 26, 2015
My one-year old grandson loves this series of books. They are very tactile and involve a great deal of fine motor skills.
on May 27, 2015
My 18 month grandson loves this truck book. He had another one that fell apart - I am so glad I found this one here.