Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing STEM

Price:$69.99 - $79.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on December 28, 2013
I would recommend that these shoes not be bought in brown; something about the color and texture makes them scream "synthetic" and look a bit like bowling shoes to me.

After wearing them for a couple of weeks, they haven't fallen apart at the seams as reported by at least one other reviewer. They are comfortable enough, though not amazingly so. The main problem I've noticed is that on a hard floor at work, they squeak unexpectedly; this of course has nothing to do with the faux leather.

My pair was a bit larger than expected.

Overall, in light of the difficulty in finding non-leather shoes which are business casual, I would try another pair of Soft Stags, though these don't blow me away.
on December 11, 2013
I am sorry to read some of the bad reviews these shoes have received from other customers. I MUST BE THE ONLY ONE THAT FOUND THE SHOES TO MY SATISFACTION AND TO GIVE THEM 5 STARS!! I EVEN PURCHASED 2 PAIRS for a great price from Amazon.com, a pair for work and another pair to wear to dress. I like them, they are very fashionable and most of all very comfortable soft leather and thick soles for support. I always order a 1/2 size larger to wear with thick socks, SO FAR SO GOOD!! Sure, go ahead and spend hundreds of dollars for a pair of shoes? NOT ME THANK YOU - I'M HAPPY WITH THESE!!!
on July 24, 2014
When I ordered these shoes, I had concerns about the durability of these shoes. And when they arrived, my concerns were heightened. The faux leather looks good but you can easily tell that they are synthetic. I haven't had much success with synthetic leather dress shoes in the past so I was initially disappointed. However, after wearing the shoes on 3 different occasions where I was in the shoes for an average of 9 hours each day I can confidently say that these shoes are sturdy! I think the way that they are stitched adds to the durability of the shoe. I have another pair of Soft Stags that I purchased at the same time and i can already see lines and signs of wear in those shoes.

The Kentech support system in this shoe provides above average comfort but is not excellent. If comfort the most important thing in a shoe for you, spend a little more and buy a pair of Nun Bush, Clarks, or Florsheim. Overall it is probably the most comfortable shoe you will find in this price range. I would probably buy another pair if they had them in black or tan.
on July 14, 2013
I gave them 4 stars because I have purchased Deer Stags many times for my husband as they are exceptionally comfortable shoes for my husband. He has owned several styles and has been happy with all. They fit him well and take his abuse as he is very hard on his shoes. Good price for an acceptable shoe.
on August 4, 2014
Within a couple of weeks the seams leaked and one of the soles started to detach. But after I stuck the sole back on and sealed the seams with superglue, they have proved a decent pair of shoes - held together and waterproof for a few months.
on August 31, 2015
The shoes fit perfectly, better than I would have expected. The problem is that the stitches on the back of the right one are too big and cause the shoe to hurt your ankle. It it weren't for that, they would be flawless.
on March 27, 2014
These are my new casual go to the office shoes.They are comfortable.
They are well made and keep a shine. While the style is younger than me, it fits my personality.
I'll probably get another pair.
on March 19, 2014
Had to have them repaired already, You see I go up and down six hundred stairs every day. That is really hard on feet and shoes, these shoes are really comfortable so I now have three pairs.
on May 7, 2013
The shoe runs fairly large, and it seemed heavy. The material that the shoe was made of does have a very strong odor. I have returned them and would not recommend.
on October 14, 2014
Shoes arrived on time. Felt comfortably snug right out of the box. Have worn them multiple times and they feel great. Would recommend these to anyone.

See 1 answered question