5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for travel
These are essential for traveling. They are the perfect size & easily visible for liquid checkpoints at the airport. Highly recommend.
Published 20 months ago by KC Stanley

1.0 out of 5 stars I would give this 0 stars if I could - totally useless
this was a complete waste of money.

Published 13 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars I would give this 0 stars if I could - totally useless, October 14, 2013
This review is from: Soft 'N Style 7 Pc. Travel Bottle Set (Health and Beauty)
this was a complete waste of money.

I travel every week, and have found that 1 quart ziplocks for my liquids don't last very long. Plus, I wanted some good bottles for all of my liquids. Well, this did not solve either issue. The sealing mechanism on the pouch broke on the 1st use - literally the first time I traveled with it. And the bottles/jars all leak. The inside of the pouch was covered in hairspray, cleanser & gel, requiring me to rinse the inside of the pouch & all of the bottles EVERY TIME I USE IT...Disgusting mess. I will be transferring my liquids to other bottles & throwing this entire set in the garbage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for travel, March 19, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect..., June 23, 2013
OneWomanSpirit (Rocky Mountains, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Soft 'N Style 7 Pc. Travel Bottle Set (Health and Beauty)
Took these bottle with me on a three week trip to Europe. I didn't use the little bottles and jars on my trip but I did use the "push" dispenser for body lotion and the spray bottle with lid (really appreciated the cap) for "Aussie" brand liquid hairspray. The "push" dispenser has a little stop clip that prevents the contents of the bottle from being accidently expelled. No leakage whatsoever from any of the bottles. Contents lasted the entire three weeks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, June 12, 2013
B. Hartman "quinnbee" (Palm Beach Area, Florida) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Soft 'N Style 7 Pc. Travel Bottle Set (Health and Beauty)
I bought this for the pump and squirt bottles. Can't seem to find these anywhere. I now love all of the smaller bottles that came with it too! No leaks thus far!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased., May 22, 2013
0thecookielady0 (Pennsylvania, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Soft 'N Style 7 Pc. Travel Bottle Set (Health and Beauty)
These are great! They are not cheap looking, they don't leak and they are durable. I am very happy with them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size for a great price., April 25, 2013
This review is from: Soft 'N Style 7 Pc. Travel Bottle Set (Health and Beauty)
These make travelling with carry on so easy. They are a perfect size, with six different types of containers, and even comes with the ziplock bag (seems appears quite durable). All that at a fair price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice for a cheap price, January 24, 2013
This review is from: Soft 'N Style 7 Pc. Travel Bottle Set (Health and Beauty)
Very nice travel bottles and jars. Look to be very well made.i used the for my vacation and I am very satisfied!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good variety of bottles, August 31, 2014
OCDMH (Syracuse, NY United States) - See all my reviews
Well, this was the best option available for enough bottles for 2 people without breaking the bank. Too bad the zipper closure on the bag is useless - you're better off using your own zip loc baggie. Also - here's a VERY IMPORTANT TIP: I know it's a hassle, but do yourself a favor and pack these in your carry on instead of your checked bag. When airport security checks the liquids (and they will), they WILL NOT recap the bottles properly and they leak (another good reason to use your own baggie). If you have these in your carry on, you'll have the opportunity to re seal the bottles after you've gotten through security and avoid the leaks.

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, October 21, 2014
This review is from: Soft 'N Style 7 Pc. Travel Bottle Set (Health and Beauty)
I didn't think it was possible to be unsatisfied with plastic bottles but these are CHEAP! The "zipper" on the bag broke before I unzipped it ONCE. The head literally fell off the very first time I used it. Just holding the bottles in my hand makes me realize what poor quality they are. Thankfully I made this purchase for the two smaller containers and this set was cheaper than others - though with good reason. It's not even worth the time to return the set but I definitely won't be buying this brand ever again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Spray bottle is no use., April 8, 2014
This review is from: Soft 'N Style 7 Pc. Travel Bottle Set (Health and Beauty)
All the other containers are great but the spray bottle is a leaky mess. I'm a flight attendant and I like to keep certain smaller items in my suit case. I filled the spray bottle with my leave in conditioner and by the time I got to my hotel that night the bottle was practically empty. I've tried it a few more times and it leaks every time.

Soft 'N Style 7 Pc. Travel Bottle Set