Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

Size: Pack of 1Change

on October 14, 2013
this was a complete waste of money.

I travel every week, and have found that 1 quart ziplocks for my liquids don't last very long. Plus, I wanted some good bottles for all of my liquids. Well, this did not solve either issue. The sealing mechanism on the pouch broke on the 1st use - literally the first time I traveled with it. And the bottles/jars all leak. The inside of the pouch was covered in hairspray, cleanser & gel, requiring me to rinse the inside of the pouch & all of the bottles EVERY TIME I USE IT...Disgusting mess. I will be transferring my liquids to other bottles & throwing this entire set in the garbage.
0Comment27 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 19, 2013
These are essential for traveling. They are the perfect size & easily visible for liquid checkpoints at the airport. Highly recommend.
on June 23, 2013
Took these bottle with me on a three week trip to Europe. I didn't use the little bottles and jars on my trip but I did use the "push" dispenser for body lotion and the spray bottle with lid (really appreciated the cap) for "Aussie" brand liquid hairspray. The "push" dispenser has a little stop clip that prevents the contents of the bottle from being accidently expelled. No leakage whatsoever from any of the bottles. Contents lasted the entire three weeks.
on August 31, 2014
Well, this was the best option available for enough bottles for 2 people without breaking the bank. Too bad the zipper closure on the bag is useless - you're better off using your own zip loc baggie. Also - here's a VERY IMPORTANT TIP: I know it's a hassle, but do yourself a favor and pack these in your carry on instead of your checked bag. When airport security checks the liquids (and they will), they WILL NOT recap the bottles properly and they leak (another good reason to use your own baggie). If you have these in your carry on, you'll have the opportunity to re seal the bottles after you've gotten through security and avoid the leaks.
on February 19, 2015
It was supposed to be a pack of two sets. I ordered once and only got one pack. I paid the $7.99 again and once again, only got a pack of one.

As to the bottles:
Spray bottles - both leaked stuff. All over everything else in the bag they were packed with.
Put tea tree oil in one of the small flat containers, and it did not hold up. Plastic was so very thin and cheap that overnight, the oil had melted through the bottom. And now I have an indelible mark on my new dresser from it. Great.
The small bottles are nearly impossible to get anything out of. Don't use for lotion or hair gel or anything else you might have to squeeze out of it. Because you can't.

In short, definitely don't purchase the pack of 2. Because you will only get a pack of 1. I would not suggest these bottles for much of anything. Consider buying other, more sturdy travel bottles.
on June 12, 2013
I bought this for the pump and squirt bottles. Can't seem to find these anywhere. I now love all of the smaller bottles that came with it too! No leaks thus far!
on May 22, 2013
These are great! They are not cheap looking, they don't leak and they are durable. I am very happy with them!
on January 24, 2013
Very nice travel bottles and jars. Look to be very well made.i used the for my vacation and I am very satisfied!
on January 2, 2016
1 star for blatant lie on description. Description says 3.4 oz on the page and on the actual packaging, the bigger bottles are 3.5 ounces, so NOT TSA approved. Terrible.
review image
on October 21, 2014
I didn't think it was possible to be unsatisfied with plastic bottles but these are CHEAP! The "zipper" on the bag broke before I unzipped it ONCE. The head literally fell off the very first time I used it. Just holding the bottles in my hand makes me realize what poor quality they are. Thankfully I made this purchase for the two smaller containers and this set was cheaper than others - though with good reason. It's not even worth the time to return the set but I definitely won't be buying this brand ever again.