Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

Size: Pack of 1|Change

on October 14, 2013
this was a complete waste of money.

I travel every week, and have found that 1 quart ziplocks for my liquids don't last very long. Plus, I wanted some good bottles for all of my liquids. Well, this did not solve either issue. The sealing mechanism on the pouch broke on the 1st use - literally the first time I traveled with it. And the bottles/jars all leak. The inside of the pouch was covered in hairspray, cleanser & gel, requiring me to rinse the inside of the pouch & all of the bottles EVERY TIME I USE IT...Disgusting mess. I will be transferring my liquids to other bottles & throwing this entire set in the garbage.
on June 23, 2013
Took these bottle with me on a three week trip to Europe. I didn't use the little bottles and jars on my trip but I did use the "push" dispenser for body lotion and the spray bottle with lid (really appreciated the cap) for "Aussie" brand liquid hairspray. The "push" dispenser has a little stop clip that prevents the contents of the bottle from being accidently expelled. No leakage whatsoever from any of the bottles. Contents lasted the entire three weeks.
on August 31, 2014
Well, this was the best option available for enough bottles for 2 people without breaking the bank. Too bad the zipper closure on the bag is useless - you're better off using your own zip loc baggie. Also - here's a VERY IMPORTANT TIP: I know it's a hassle, but do yourself a favor and pack these in your carry on instead of your checked bag. When airport security checks the liquids (and they will), they WILL NOT recap the bottles properly and they leak (another good reason to use your own baggie). If you have these in your carry on, you'll have the opportunity to re seal the bottles after you've gotten through security and avoid the leaks.
on February 19, 2015
It was supposed to be a pack of two sets. I ordered once and only got one pack. I paid the $7.99 again and once again, only got a pack of one.

As to the bottles:
Spray bottles - both leaked stuff. All over everything else in the bag they were packed with.
Put tea tree oil in one of the small flat containers, and it did not hold up. Plastic was so very thin and cheap that overnight, the oil had melted through the bottom. And now I have an indelible mark on my new dresser from it. Great.
The small bottles are nearly impossible to get anything out of. Don't use for lotion or hair gel or anything else you might have to squeeze out of it. Because you can't.

In short, definitely don't purchase the pack of 2. Because you will only get a pack of 1. I would not suggest these bottles for much of anything. Consider buying other, more sturdy travel bottles.
on March 19, 2013
These are essential for traveling. They are the perfect size & easily visible for liquid checkpoints at the airport. Highly recommend.
on December 31, 2015
5/7 of the bottles and jars were great! The spray/spritz bottle was utterly useless and leaked all over the place. I didn't use the pump bottle, so I can't accurately review it. HOWEVER, The other five bottles and jars were excellent! They sealed tightly and held everything well. I used the tall one to hold my shampoo, the smaller bottle to hold conditioner, the other smaller bottle to hold lotion, the jars to hold makeup.
on February 21, 2015
I chose to buy the 2 pack of these travel bottles and boy I've got to say, the price is fantastic for all you get. I've been looking around lately for a travel set like this and the cost at my local big chain drug stores is ridiculous even for a most basic set without the jars or pump bottle. I'm talking $8-$10 for 2 screw top bottles and a finger pump bottle. These sets are perfect for carry-on luggage.
on April 20, 2016
I was very disappointed with this product. Very cheap plastic. Most of the items broke the first use. Some of them didn't even get past filling. I would not recommend these at all. I would suggest just going to Target.
on October 21, 2014
I didn't think it was possible to be unsatisfied with plastic bottles but these are CHEAP! The "zipper" on the bag broke before I unzipped it ONCE. The head literally fell off the very first time I used it. Just holding the bottles in my hand makes me realize what poor quality they are. Thankfully I made this purchase for the two smaller containers and this set was cheaper than others - though with good reason. It's not even worth the time to return the set but I definitely won't be buying this brand ever again.
on September 21, 2014
The bottles in this kit are very thin and they're not sturdy. They got crushed in my suitcase and would not return to their original shape. Splurge with a few more dollars for the Go Toobs - they are much much better for travel bottles for people who travel frequently.