5.0 out of 5 stars JUST WHAT I NEEDED
I purchased this for a Mad-Hatter Tea/Alice in Wonderland Bridal Shower that I am co-hosting. While most guests are wearing hats, I decided as a co-host to go as the White Rabbit (Basically ears and a bow tie! lol) These were affordable, and exactly what I needed! I cannot wait to wear them this weekend!
Published on March 25, 2012 by Mandy

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but does the job
A little on the cheap side. The ears don't bend so I broke them so they were floppy. Worth 1.00 though.
Published on October 31, 2010 by Erica

5.0 out of 5 stars JUST WHAT I NEEDED, March 25, 2012
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Soft-Touch Bunny Ears (white & pink) Party Accessory (1 count) (1/Pkg) (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Did what they were supposed to, January 16, 2014
What can I really say. My duaghter used them in a play. They held up and she did not say they were uncomfortable.She was the cutest rabbit in town that night.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but does the job, October 31, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars CUTE AND COMFY, May 1, 2014
Made for an adult head so it doesn't feel like it's going to slip off. The ears are pretty, Can't wait to wear these next year.

4.0 out of 5 stars It was what I thought except the size of the ears., January 23, 2014
The bunny ears were smaller than I thought they would be. They will work for what I intended them to do.

1.0 out of 5 stars cute but low quality, December 25, 2013
the ears fell apart soon after i put them on and got hole but were supper cute until they broke

2.0 out of 5 stars The band part..., August 4, 2013
The actual band holding the ears on is unnecessarily large and visible. It looks pretty goofy, to be completely honest.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fuzzy Pink Bunny Ears, August 3, 2013
My granddaughter needed to replace a pair of bunny ears that her kitten and puppy had chewed up, so we went online and found the soft touch bunny ears on Amazon. She is very happy with her new ears, and is keeping them away from her pets. She bought these with her allowance and was very happy with the price and with the fast delivery. I don't believe she could be any happier with them. Thank You!

4.0 out of 5 stars nice bunny ears, May 8, 2013
arrived quickly, nice soft material. They were great for little girls on easter. I would recommend. They seem sturdy for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a costume, April 15, 2013
These bunny ears are just the right size for an average woman's face. They are soft, flexible and have a plastic rib running down the inside so you can position them. The price is great, the packaging secure and protective and they shipped in record time. I work in a nursing home and wore them with a bunny print scrub top and a nose/teeth mini mask for Easter and all the residents enjoyed it.