Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Learn more

on March 13, 2012
This is such a fun book. It has a lot of things for baby to do. My daughter's favorite is brushing Elmo's teeth and putting his toy in the toy box. Great quality and easy to clean.
on October 6, 2012
I'm so happy with this soft book, the colors, size, everything in it!!! and the most important thing: safety!!! This book its everything I was looking for for my baby girl!!! She looooved it since day one, she is 6months and puts everything in her mouth, but pays a lot of attention to the sounds of the fabric and everything this book contains!! I'm planning on buying more for her!!
on March 17, 2013
A great combo for early "bookworms" Elmo and the cloth book format. This also has an interactive element on each page. The pages are bright and engaging. Purchased for my new grand child, and I will need to get one for my soon to be 2yr old grandson who adores all things Elmo!
on March 12, 2016
A cloth book with activities for a young child. My grandbaby is now 7 months and she enjoys trying to read it. She will lie on her tummy and look at it and turn the pages. It is soft, washable, and she can chew on it when the mood strikes her. There is a story that can be read to the child and used to teach counting. A good purchase.
on January 17, 2012
My niece is 16 months and absolutely loves this book. She has her Mommy read it to her every night and loves participating. Great find!
on April 17, 2013
It's colorful and interesting without being too cluttered for a very young reader. My granddaughter loves "using" the toothbrush. It's the right size so little hands can manipulate the pages. I highly recommend this book for infant readers.
on October 24, 2012
I bought this for my litle one and it's a hit! I love that it gives her the opportunity to interact with the story and I can see her fully invested in Elmo's getting ready for bed (her favorite parts are helping him to brush his teeth, squeaking his toy in the bath, and helping to find David in the toy chest). For any Sesame Street loving kid, this book hits the spot.
on December 30, 2014
A very cute book for an infant. I wanted my 8 month old granddaughter to start enjoying the idea of books. The fabric book was perfect. She was fascinated by the pictures and parts that moved and came undone.
on October 12, 2014
my granddaughter loves the stars, the toothbrush, and the toy box. I love cloth books for babies, and this book is large and colorful. The story is simple, and there can be interaction on every page
on July 14, 2015
My daughter was 6 months when I purchased it. I thought she was too young for it and will eventually like it. She is now 7 months and still does not like it. Maybe I need to wait a few more months before she can enjoy it.

See 1 answered question