5.0 out of 5 stars Wiffle Ball For Adults?!, June 6, 2011
This review is from: (6) Softball Sized 12" Wiffle Balls in a Countertop Display by Wiffle (Baby Product)
Length:: 2:52 Mins

I had always thought of wiffle ball as a kid's game that adults might occasionally play with their children. Then I came across this video on youtube. Ever heard of Big League Wiffle Ball? Neither had I! It sounds great, I really want to find or start a group in my area. If you're curious check out this video, it's a short report from ESPN and shows some really cool pitching techniques.

5.0 out of 5 stars Real Wiffle Balls are the best!, February 24, 2014
Trying to find real Wiffle Balls in a store is getting harder and harder. Had to buy imitations and they lasted no time before cracking and denting. Grew up with the real thing and they lasted through many years of ball games.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for childen and adult fun!, December 28, 2013
Craig McMail (ALAMO, CALIFORNIA, US) - See all my reviews
Great balls the kids love them and I'll probably buy more as they will power the balls out of our yard and lose them.

5.0 out of 5 stars All Wiffle balls brand new, October 3, 2013
These are the original and wear very well. We bought them for a family party and they held up so well, that we have all of them left for our next picnic. The bigger size made it easier for the little ones to hit.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, September 11, 2013
The original IS the best. Can create movement, durable, etc. It's the only kind I own. Cheap imitations are just that....cheap

5.0 out of 5 stars Tough to find, August 7, 2013
The "king" softball-sized Wiffle Balls can be tough to find and this six-pack is a great price. I prefer the king size to the regular size. While I didn't need the countertop display, it's pretty cool and the kids got a kick out of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to find, October 16, 2009
P. Blake (southwest VA) - See all my reviews
After looking everywhere around for wiffle balls to practice hitting with my 9 year old, I was so glad to find them here. Now she can bat and no broken windows.

5.0 out of 5 stars Real Deal Softball-sized Wiffle Balls, August 18, 2009
These are the authentic Wiffle brand softball sized plastic balls. Ordered 2 half-dozen cases of them for an 8-team tournament. They held up nicely when being smacked around by the classic yellow bat. But when it comes Home Run Derby time, they start to break down a bit after several rounds. I'll probably order 4 cases for the next tournament since they're not very expensive. We prefer the softball-sized balls for tournament play because they're a little easier to hit, so it livens up the game play. A good pitcher can still get some nasty break on a curve or knuckler though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Softball Size Wiffleballs, August 3, 2009
The 12 inch "king size" wiffleballs are the classic wiffleballs in what I call softball size. They are just what you have been hitting for years and years. The plastic is a bit thicker and these are heavier then the 9 inch baseball size wiffleballs. We hit them with a standard yellow bat and it takes more power to drive the ball as opposed to the smaller size. These are especially great for a family get together where not everyone can hit the small size wiffleballs. The price is decent on Amazon as well. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wiffle Balls, September 17, 2005
I just want to thank-u for the quick turn around time for the wiffle balls.. My kids got into playing wiffle ball and at this time there were not to many around, but u came through..

Thanks again