Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 14 questions
votes
rotate Nov 21, 2013
You mean does it rotate? Yes - that small area where the base meets the arm of the lamp allows the lamp to swivel.
Nov 21, 2013 by LG
votes
I'm not aware of an "official" way to clean this lamp, but a soft dry cloth (even an old t-shirt) should work fine for removing smudges without scratches.
Jun 18, 2013 by Thomas Kinder
votes
I have not experienced a problem with the light flickering. The only suggestion I could offer is to check the wiring at the plug and wall outlet as well as the connection to the base of the light. If all else fails, I would suggest returning the light. Hope this helps
Jan 17, 2014 by D. H. Charles
votes
The outlet plug adapter is rated 100-240V
Apr 22, 2013 by Biszman
votes
It should come with a standard power plug. If not, you may need to send it back. Mine works great.
May 4, 2014 by USA159
votes
WILL BULB BURN OUT? Apr 27, 2014
Not that I have noticed.
Apr 27, 2014 by Mary A. Moriarty
votes
I gently push timer button (that's the one on the bottom left that looks like a clock) to activate timer function. Timer blinks after it is activated.
Mar 1, 2014 by Daniel Tehaney
votes
I'm sorry I do not own this product. I bought it as a gift for someone else, so am unable to answer any question about this product.
Jan 10, 2014 by Richard R. Price
votes
Yes, not an option to run on anything but a 110 volt outlet.
Dec 4, 2013 by JayKuul
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers