Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

Flavor: Strawberry Smoother|Change

on July 14, 2011
I love this body wash. I have tried many good ones but this is my favorite by far. First of all smells great the strawberry one does. This strawberry wash has light soft beads that make the strawberry wash lather up quick in your hands fast, even without a sponge etc! So if you need a quick shower it does the trick and you feel like it's a very expensive bath wash. And you treated yourself. If you have the time to take a normal 15 or so minute shower use one of those body loofahs, wonderful rich sudsy lather so creamy yet it doesn't make your skin feel overly moisturized or oily or any of that. I'd say this wash is superb for winter spring summer fall. Not drying at all either. You feel like you treated yourself to a strawberry shake great smelling lathery heaven in my book. Can you tell I love this stuff? lol I noticed now that amazon carries this item and I'm thrilled it can come straight to my door.Softsoap Body Wash, Strawberry Smoother, 15 Ounce (Pack of 2)
on July 12, 2013
When we couldn't get our normal brand of body wash overseas we decided to try this brand. While I personally prefer our original brand, this one works and smells good too. My wife has very dry skin and this did help reduce the amount of moisturizer she needs, even in a desert climate.
on December 3, 2015
I first ordered two of these and they arrived cracked at the lids with product leaking out everywhere because they weren't securely wrapped or packed, and they were in a too-big box with other items. I did get a refund for the damaged product.

I ordered two more and they arrived safe & sound. This smells fantastic and does have microbeads for exfoliating, I really like it.

This bottle is somewhat deceiving, because the body wash inside is not filled to the top. The bottle's design is actually a colored/printed bottle that looks LIKE the body wash inside. So you'd never know that it isn't full because it's PRINTED to look as if it is full. Hold the bottle up to a light, you'll see what I mean.

On a side note, I did clean off the original two bottles that had cracked lids. When the new bottles were used up, I was able to twist off the lids and put them on the original ones that had the cracked lids.
on October 6, 2011
I love the smell and feel of this moisturizing body wash. It is unfortunate that I had to scour around quite a bit before I found the exact product at a reasonable price. The entire bathroom retains the fragrance of vanilla and is part of the attraction of having such a delightful item on the shelf.
on June 5, 2014
After using this deliciously scented wash I noticed that there were tiny specks in it which did not dissolve in water. Curious, I called the company that makes the product (there is an 800 number on the container) and asked what the specks were. The representative told me the hard specks were extracts of Jojoba butter and that this was meant to be an exfoliating wash. I had some concerns about the hard specks getting into or around intimate areas when rinsing off. The representative advised that they do not recommend using it near any intimate areas. I decided to go back to using my regular shower gel. However, I love the fragrance of this one so I use it a few times a week on my hands and it exfoliates them and makes them very smooth and nicely-scented. So, the five stars are for this product as a hand exfoliator and wash!
on September 11, 2012
I love this stuff. It has a very light scent and leaves your skin feeling hydrated and soft. I have reduced the amount of lotion I have to use each day because this body wash provides lots of moisture for my skin. I love the price and you can not find this brand of Softsoap in stores anymore (at least not in my area). I buy it by the case every other month. I HIGHLY recommend this product.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon September 21, 2015
Another amazing scent from Softsoap, i love the color as well, it looks awesome on my bathroom shelf. I love the coconut version of this too, both of them are thick and foam up a lot.The only thing im not too keen on is the fact that the scrubbing beads dont burst or dissolve. If you use this body wash when taking a bath, you will find scrubbing beads all over your bathtub after releasing the water. These are white so harder to notice, the coconut version has brown ones. Personally i like scrubbing products, no matter if they dissolves or not, i have greasy skin and it seems to help with that. However, i do have a friend who had a Horrid experience with a scrub, it was a facial exfoliator with rough beads, one of them got into his eye, it sort of closed up i guess, he got an infection out if it and had to have it surgically removed. Cut out of his eye, literally. So ever since, ive been very careful with scrubs. They are great to clean your body with but do not use them in or around your eyes and if you want to use them around intimate areas, dont scrub too hard. To to sum this up, the scent, color and consistency get 5 stars, scrubbing beads 4, only because they dont dissolve. All together 4.5, but i will round it up to five ;)
review image review image
on May 29, 2015
This is my favorite body wash. I have had compliments on my fragrance and do not wear perfume, so it is only this lovely fragrance. This body wash is a large size and lasts a while. I love love love this fragrant body wash. Its not too strong, but soft and beautiful.
on August 27, 2014
I really love this body wash! The aroma is heavenly... sort of like a floral vanilla scent. I used to be able to find this at a few stores, but they all discontinued selling it, and wasn't able to find it until I went on Amazon. I just ordered the 6 pack, so I'll be able to enjoy it for a long while. It not only smells wonderful, but lathers well and leaves skin feeling very soft and pampered.
on October 13, 2015
Smells amazing, feels amazing, and leaves you feeling clean all day. I love this body wash! The scrub is not too rough and it leaves you feeling cleansed and moisturized at the same time. I would definitely recommend this body wash!